Reborn...Literally!

So. This is how I die. Not in a blaze of glory, before an enemy patrol, taking down as many of them as I can like one of my Gaming heroes Zack Fair. Nor in the midst of a great one on one battle to the death, like Hashirama and Madara from my favourite anime Naruto. No, that would be too perfect an end for me. Instead, I'm laying here, dying of Cancer. Surrounded by my supposed 'Family' who can't wait for me to die, so that they can get on with their life and forget all about me. Yeah, I'm the Black Sheep of the family. They beat me senseless if I or someone else did something wrong, because I was always blamed. Without fail.

Then there was the inconvenience of me collapsing at high school, and having a major seizure because of the tumour in my brain that was going to be my end...yeah. I had it rough you could say, but there was more than a few things that kept me going near the end. Playing Crisis Core for one thing, my favourite psp game that I wish they'd do a remake of. Then, there was my love of Naruto. The show, Manga and any fan fictions that tickled my fancy. The one's about an unusual Uchiha, a boy with seductive fists and the one about a game of Shadows. All amazing in their own right, and I'll never know the end of any of them. But alas, that is life, and now my life is at an end...as my heart monitor has just flat lined.
———————————————————————————
"So. This is the afterlife huh? Gotta say, it's pretty damn bright in here." He rose to his feet, scanning the room oh so carefully. Wait, where the hell is this?! There's nothing here! Just four walls and a table in the middle of a room with two chairs. What was up with this? "Well well. You're awake sooner than I thought, how interesting." A voice echoed throughout the room he was in, as he quickly moved his head around. Trying to find the source of the voice, when he couldn't find it he turned his attention back to the table and...sitting there was a gentleman in a white suit, looking at him with a smile and arms out wide. "Welcome to the afterlife, I'm God, and I have a proposition for you dear boy." The young man stood there, eyes blinking rapidly at the being before him. So many questions ran through his mind, but one stuck out like a sore thumb and he needed it answered immediately! "Why do you look like Morgan Freeman?" That got a wry chuckle from the being before him, who motioned for the young man to take a seat opposite him...which he duly obliged. "Simple. I enjoyed Bruce Almighty, and thus...I decided on this form. But anyway, we're not here to discus that. We are here to discuss you!"

God then pulled a folder from seemingly nowhere, and opened it up in front of himself, and carefully went over the details of the young man's life. "Let's see here, Alexander Cook. 14 years old, diagnosed with a brain tumour...too late to operate on. Family bullied you your whole life, and took advantage of you any way they can." With that, he snapped the folder shut and placed it back where he got it from...thin air. "It's rare I make mistakes with someone's life, and yet this is one of those times where God has to admit...he dropped the ball. Your destiny wasn't to die here, it was to survive and to live a prosperous life, and finding ways to make everybody's life better. That was my destiny for you, and that tumour should've been spotted earlier...but it seems, the family I put you with, failed you...so you have my apologies for that. Which is why, I'm going to allow you to live a new life. A life inside of an Anime you're particularly fond of, and place you within a clan, on the brink of extinction...one that has allies within Konoha. But well...you'll have to figure out your abilities. Can't make things too easy for you can I?"

He let his words hand there, as the now named Alexander took in what the being before him was saying. On the outside he was calm and composed, taking it all in stride. But internally, he was screaming his ass off! Finally, after composing himself internally, the young man averted his gaze up to the being before him, and took a deep breath before exhaling. "I understand and thank you for this chance, but if I may...can I make a few requests? For starters, I want to be smart and handsome too. I want the best of both worlds, easier said than done I know...but I just want to have that chance, secondly I want certain character brought back from the dead, depending on the era you're sending me too...I want them to be around my age as well." Once he was finished with his demands to God, the being simply chuckled and smiled. It's already been done, and you don't need to name those people. I've seen your mind, and I know the ones you want alive...commendable I must say, and it will be done. Now, I do believe we are done here young man. Which means, it's time for you to be reborn...literally."

With that, God clapped his hands twice and watched as the young man plummeted through the floor, and into the world of Naruto that he loved so much!