Rebirth, in the Waterfall.

"Come on, one last push for me!" Came the voice of what Alexander could only assume was a nurse. This whole scenario was surreal, here he was being sent into the place he'd always wanted to be a part of, but being literally born and being alert to it as well...yeah, he wasn't going to get over this kne anytime soon. He was surrounded by darkness, at least it felt like darkness, but in reality his eyes were closed. He heard the scream of a woman, his Mother no doubt, as he felt himself moving along until a bright light hit his face, and his instinct was to cry...rather it was the baby's instinct to cry. He was indifferent about it all, but one thing was for sure...he had a new found respect for women giving birth...because damn that sounded like a lot of work. "It's a healthy baby boy Miyori, your clan has an heir." That was the nurses reaction, and she didn't seem to happy about what she had just said. Was his clan hated? Well, that didn't bode well at all. "Yes, an heir. Which means the elders can't have him for their nefarious means." Came the snap of his Mother, who was holding the babe in her arms, eyes piercing and violently gazing towards the nurse. Who shrunk under them, and scuttled away. "Don't worry my precious Hiro, no one will harm you so long as I'm around." She cooed, and I couldn't help but inwardly smile, which translated into the baby cooing and laughing at his mothers words. A Mother that loved him, something he never thought he'd get to experience. But all good things must come to an end at some point, and he knew this one wouldn't last either.
———————————————————————————
Turns out, he wasn't in Konoha, at least not yet anyway. Instead they were in the Hidden Waterfall village, home to Chōmei the tailed beasts and Fū the Jinchuriki. Not that anyone besides the elders of the village knew that anyway, seeing as Fū was a babe like him. He'd actually caught a glimpse of her when they left the hospital, being seen to by the villages Kage and nurses. No doubt discussing how she was, after bonding with the beast...damn adults taking away a kids childhood! He'd make them pay for that, he'd make them all pay for taking away their childhoods. Still, back to the task at hand. He was home now, and was busy gazing at all the belonging his mother had. From texts and scrolls, to chakra blades and shuriken. Seems his Mother, was a bit of a badass too. "When you're older enough son, all this will be yours. All our history, all our Jutsu's. Everything. You are our little one, the last of our clan. I just wish your Father were here to see it, to see you grow up...but alas. He had to return to his home village." She said all this out loud, to a babe no more than a few hours old. She was clearly reminiscing about her past and yet, he felt like she was actually conversing with him as well. It was bizarre to say the least. "You will be the best of us son, and you will be the one to bring our Clan name back it's glory. Back to where it belongs, on the lips and minds of all major villages. Clan Tendoku will flourish again, and you will be the one to bring it to prominence." She smiled more to herself than anyone, as she finished regaling her plans aloud. But questions were burning in Hiro's mind, questions that he needed to ask but couldn't. 'Just what the hell, was Clan Tendoku? What kind of abilities did they have? More importantly, who the hell was his Father?!'