Leaving the Waterfall.

"You sure the bitch is here?" Came a voice in a rather harsh whisper, as they approached the home of the Tendoku clan, or what was left of them. He was accompanied by two fellow Shinobi, he had leant themselves up against the exterior of the house. "Course I'm sure. Got the info from a Village guard who hates that Clan's guts as much as we do. The one caveat, is he wants the green haired girl dead too. That's the only way he let us in, without raising the alarm...not sure why he'd want her dead, but I'm not gonna complain. Since you know, it's gonna end with the eradication of that blasted clan, that gave Kumo so much fucking trouble. So I'd say, one extra death is a small price to pay. Wouldn't you agree Kuso?" The now named Kuso looked upon his comrades, his siblings in all but blood, and simply nodded his head in the affirmative. With lingering doubts now gone, the trio sprang into action, and made their way into the house.

Shuffling through silently, as they made their way through. Quickly stumbling across the room that housed Hiro and Fū, with one slipping his way inside as the other two continued to move. The man that had slipped into the duo's room, gazed upon them with a look of disdain. "Young love, is so quickly snuffed out." He whispered to himself, as he raised up his Kunai to land the final strike, he was met by something highly unexpected, and that would ultimately cost him his life...Hiro wasn't as asleep as he made out to be, and he quickly threw a piece of his discarded clothing at the intruder. Stunned for a moment the intruder instinctively grabbed at the clothing with both hands to rip it off...dropping his Kunai to the floor, which Hiro then snatched up, before plunging it into the man's leg. A sharp scream of pain escaped his lips, as he realised what had happened, before a further scream came from near him. Fū had awoken and was horrified at what was happening, with that distraction, and the fact the man was now on his knee Hiro struck a fatal blow, as he plunged the Kunai into the man's chest and neck...over and over again. The scream from Fū, was enough to startle the other two and force them to turn their backs to his mothers bedroom door...which was their mistake. As the woman slammed the door open, and plunged a Kunai into each of their necks...a Kunai laced in one of her clans trademark poisons. Which rendered them immobile and would slowly, see them to their end.

Once they were down and out, she quickly bolted to the room of her son and their guest, and upon reaching it...she saw a sight she hoped she'd never have to see this early on. Her boy, covered in the blood of his first kill, and with him on top still slamming that Kunai into the now dead Shinobi over and over again. "Hiro...that's enough. We're safe now." His mother's soothing voice broke him out of his trance, and he gazed at her, then Fū and then the corpse he had just created. Tossing the Kunai to the side, he quickly back-pedalled away. Horrified at what he did, as he started openly crying. His Mother moved over to her son, and wrapped an arm around him. With Fū, who was still visibly shaken by what had just happened, quickly joining them, as she hugged the family tightly. "We should leave Hiro, it's not safe here anymore. Fū, I'm sorry but you can't-" Before she could finish, Hiro shook his head against her chest. He wasn't going to leave without Fū, and that was an end of it. Especially considering his knowledge, of what was to come in the future. "Mama, I'm not leaving without her! H-He tried killing us both! I could s-see it in his eyes!" His Mother sighed to herself, before shaking her head. "Fine. She can come, but we need to leave tonight...so she'll be using your clothes, as we won't be able to grab hers this late, without raising suspicion."

With that, the trio gathered what little they had, and made their way to the village gate...where the man that had sold them out, was shocked to see them to say the least. He was even more shocked when he felt a poisoned Kunai plunge into his neck. Now that the traitor was dealt with, the trio left the village and made their way into the great unknown. Their destination? Who truly knew.