Chapter Two

During recess
Yoon was sitting quietly on one bench of the cafeteria alone when a girl came and sat beside her " Hi my name is Rosie. Can i sit here?" The girl asked "Yeah sure" Yoon replied. They were talking peacefully suddenly Mike came and poured juice on Rosie. Rosie was trembling but instead of replying him she just said sorry. Suddenly Mike turned to Yoon and said "if you don't obey me this is what happens . Now bring me a glass of juice " he ordered. Yoon being Yoon  coldly  replied" No"and she started eating her food as if nothing happened. Mike got angry and was about to slap Yoon when she held his hand and rotated it and kicked on his butt hard.
Rosie pov
I was still in shock when she pulled my wrist and we got out my mind was so in thoughts that I didn't even realized when we reached class . " H h how did you did that ? " she coldly replied"What?" I was going to ask her when teacher came so I went to my seat
__________________________________
A

fter class
I am waiting for Yoon to come and give me answers to my questions.( After half an hour) Yoon came. I hurriedly ran to her."Yoon, how did y-" she cut me off "Oh that , I have some work  if you want your answers you can come with me"Yoon said coldly and started walking off. I hurriedly ran after her to catch her pace.
___________________________________
T t this place is scary and even creepy ( sound of guns started coming)
I am trembling seeing this site infront of me Yoon the cold girl is beating the shit of these people and laughing like crazy. OMG Yoon is coming near me
____________________________________

I hope you all are liking my story
If you find any faults do mention