₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ |

"M/n L/n has done the impossible! Her creation of the so-called "medusa" now saved countless lives and earned herself the nobel prizes of physics, mathematics, biology AND medical science!!" You heard the TV news of (your country) and couldn't help but smile in excitement. Your father and you moved to japan due to work issues, while your mother kept on pursuing her career in your home country, visiting Japan twice a year. You might be a child right now and didn't exactly understand what the big deal about your mother's invention was, but you knew that you were proud of her.

"Again watching the news, Y/n? It's late, my little princess. Kids your age usually also don't watch the news. At least not at 10 pm. You must be tired after playing with Senku the whole day." You heard your father and pouted. "(But it's day in mom's place! I want to support her! / It may also be night at mom's place too, but she still works hard! I also want to work hard!) Byakuya-san is an important colleague to her, so it's a given that I have to be good with him and his son!" Your father chuckled at your words and scooped you up, hugging little you. "I know you do a lot to be like your mother. But you already resemble her in a lot of things, so there's no need to try that hard." He pecked your forehead and carried you to your room. "It's time to sleep now."

You pouted. "But I want you to read a book to me..." You insisted and his eyes widened. "Uh... But we don't have any books for children..." Your father nervously smiled. "Why doesn't M/n have some holiday?? I suck at reading..." He mumbled to himself and scratched his head. You giggled at that. "Doesn't have to be a japanese one, dad. Soon I'll start to attend school and help you to read japanese!" You told him and he sighed in relief. "That sounds better. But still no children's book." He said and walked over to the bookshelf in the hallway. "So, do you want to learn about organic chemistry or do you want some quantum physics?" He asked from afar and your eyes sparkled. "Surprise me!!"

.
.
.

This is how you got to be who you now were. You were 15 years old and got known as the new generation scientist. You admired your mother and pressured yourself to at least be as good as her. But you couldn't deny the fact that you couldn't have improved that much, without the needed motivation. The motivation to be better. Better than him.

You heard a knock in the front door of your home and immediately recognized the pattern of the knocking. You groaned in annoyance and opened the door, still in pajamas and with messy hair. "Shut up, annoying lettuce boy." As soon as he started to open his mouth to say something, you closed the door on his face. "I'm ready in 15 minutes." You added from the other side of the door and quickly got ready. You brushed your teeth, fixed your hair into your usual hair style and put on your school uniform. As you passed the kitchen through the hallway, you looked at the kitchen table with a smile and packed the two breakfast boxes that you prepared for Senku and yourself into your school bag.

By the years, both your parents got busier and busier. Your mother barely managed to visit Japan and the japanese worklife harshly consumed all of your father's time. This is how you got to learn everything by yourself, such as cooking, doing the laundry and other house duties. Sometimes you felt like you lived by yourself, but you never were completely alone. Senku was with you, since childhood. You two at first hated each other, but as the time went by, you two became irreplaceable for the other.

Ø₦Ɇ Ⱨ₳Vł₦₲ Đł₣₣ɆⱤɆ₦₮ ₣ɆɆⱠł₦₲₴ ₮Ⱨ₳₦ ₮ⱧɆ Ø₮ⱧɆⱤ...

You finished getting ready and finally opened the door. Senku looked up to you and clicked his teeth. "16 minutes, annoying cow." He complained and you rolled your eyes. "Did you seriously measure the time to make sure I take 15 minutes? Annoy someone else." He chuckled and crossed his arms. "I know you extremely well. I know that this is bugging you now, Ms. perfect." He teased you and you giggled and hit him.