₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ ||

"Beep beep beep" You heard your alarm ring yourself awake and groaned tiredly. You reached for your phone to turn the alarm off, but noticed that it was on the desk, which stood on the complete opposite side of your room. You again groaned and angrily stood up and stopped the alarm.

"God I hate to do that to myself. But I wouldn't get up otherwise..." You mumbled to yourself and checked your phone. It was 4:45am right now and you rose your eyebrow in confusion. Why did you set an alarm this early? You shrugged your shoulders and laid back down in your bed. Maybe you typed in the wrong number for the timing...

But then it hit you and you ripped your eyes open like that one Squidward meme. The early morning detention. You disappointedly sighed and again stood up. You reluctantly walked out of your room, dramatically watching your bed getting further and further away from you. You completely forgot that you had this dumb detention and went to sleep at 11 pm, like you always did, reading some cool books or watching some informative videos on YouTube before sleeping. But at what cost... (insert the Wario meme)

You walked to the kitchen and looked at the stuff you had for yourself. Since you're going to have a long day today, you figured to make a meal that suits both breakfast and lunch. "Hmm there's some pasta noodles, 3 eggs, some fresh lettuce that dad brought yesterday, some pork (or chicken/beef for the muslims, me included, or just take tofu if you're vegetarian/vegan), heavy cream and soy sauce." You thought out loud and smiled. "That sounds like a noodle salad." You concluded and got right to work. You boiled the noodles and the eggs at the same time, set a timer for 15 minutes and got yourself ready in the bathroom during that time.

After freshly washing up and finishing the bathroom routine of yours, you walked back to the kitchen and saw that your timer still had 2 minutes. You smiled to yourself. "That's a record. 9 minutes of showering, three minutes of brushing and flossing teeth and one minute of styling the hair." You praised yourself and giggled a little. For others you might sound like a mentally ill person right now, but you didn't care at all. You simply loved alone time, since it was one of the few times where you could perfectly be yourself, without anyone watching or judging you.

You chopped the lettuce in small chunks, just like with the pork/muslim meat/tofu. After your timer beeped, you drained the noodles and eggs from the hot water and rinsed them with cold water instead. This cooled down your noodles, making them better suited for a noodle salad, and making the eggs easier to peel. You then also cut the eggs into small chunks and threw everything into a bowl. You also prepare the sauce with the heavy cream and soy sauce, spiced it up with a little salt and pepper and then threw everything in. (Sorry if I made y'all hungry, but I currently am. So maybe this is why I got into more detail with the cooking :') )

After 10 more minutes you had two bento boxes full of your cooking. You left some in the bowl and closed it up, so that your father would have some breakfast as soon as he wakes up. You smiled in satisfaction and grabbed your schoolbag, ready to go. But your reflection on a mirror showed you that you still had your pajamas on. You roller your eyes and got changed to your school uniform that you even left in the bathroom for you to wear after you finished showering. You didn't even notice how you put your pajamas back on.

Now you were ready for the day. You double checked everything again and this time nothing was off. It was 5:27am right now, which meant that you had plenty of time to arrive school on foot. You put your shoes on, grabbed your backpack and just grabbed for the door knob, wanting to leave. But that chocolate bar in the living room's table was seducing you... You quickly grabbed the chocolate bar and finally left your home, eating it on your way to school. This might cause you to have stomach problems later on, but you didn't care and enjoyed your tiny inapposite pre-breakfast snack.