XV.

A Whisper

*song: renegade by aaryan shah*

i know i said i wouldn't put warnings but THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER IS ALL SMUT. if there are any CHILDREN reading this book, just skip this chapter and continue reading on, nothing important for plot happens in this.

"Do you want to do this?" He asked, hovering over me, his cologne intoxicating me.

"Yes." I whispered.

His eyes darkened, filled with lust, hunger, and desire. If I thought he kissed me hard before, this was next level. I struggled to keep up with his pace, his dominance overwhelming me as I dragged my hands under his shirt, down his back, and over his toned abs.

He grabbed my hands from his waist, pinning them above my head. Holding them there with one hand his other palmed my breast under my loose shirt. Tipping his head to the side, he deepened the kiss, and I dropped my head back. He took the opportunity to kiss along my flushed cheeks, and across my jaw as I let out a breathy moan.

"Fuck, Cass" he groaned into my ear before attacking my neck and down my collarbones. I tipped my chin back down to watch him as his lips left my skin. He moved to look over me again, his eyes staring into mine. He sat back on his knees, dragging his shirt over his head by the back of his collar. His tanned skin showing off the contours in his muscles as he rolled his shoulders.

He leaned back down, attaching his lips to mine once again, "I'm going to fuck you so good, Keller" his husky voice sent shivers down my spine, and I felt my panties dampen further. I attempted to clamp my thighs together, but instead clenching around his body kneeled between mine, and he flashed me a wolfish grin knowing the effect he was having on me.

He continued kissing me, trailing his lips down my neck against my roaring pulse. He stopped when he reached my top, pulling me up off the bed just enough to pull it over my head, throwing it over his shoulder. His lips reattached to my skin, while his hands trailed down my body, his feather-light touch sending tingles through every inch of my skin before his hold tightened.

My hands found their home in his disheveled hair, as he unclasped my bra with a wave of his hand, taking a second to drink me up before taking my nipple in his mouth, flicking his tongue over the sensitive skin while his hand trailed down my stomach stopping just above the elastic of my track pants. I bucked my hips up towards his touch, but he pressed my hip firmly back into the bed with his large palm, smirking into my chest.

I could feel his hardness in his pants as he hovered over me, pressing his bulge into me, letting out a deep groan that rumbled in his throat. He hooked his fingertips under the elastic, pulling them down my legs and flinging them across the room with the force.

I quickly wrapped my legs firmly around his waist, and turned my body, flipping us over on my bed. His face flushed with shock, his eyes widening at my movements. I leaned down, kissing his lips and slowly grinding my hips on top of him, earning another deep groan as I began roaming my hands all across his chest, moving them down over the crevices of his abs.

I began kissing his neck, a thin layer of sweat glistening on his skin. He propped himself up on his elbows, watching me slowly kiss down his chest and stomach. I dragged his pants and boxers down his legs, throwing them to join my own clothes on the floor. My eyes widened at his size, easily the biggest I'd seen, suddenly understanding his cockiness. He chuckled, "Like what you see?"

I rolled my eyes "Shut the fuck up Skywalker" and slowly put him in my mouth. He let out a strangled moan, dropping his head back, his adam's apple bobbing down his neck. His hands found my hair, and he softly nudged my head down, pushing his dick further into my mouth. I moved slowly at first, twisting my head slightly and sucking on his tip. He let out a string of moans and curses as I picked up the pace, his hand now just resting in my hair. I gagged slightly when he hit the back of my throat and feeling him get close, I pulled away.