Introduction

Characters:
1) Cassandra Rose Bailey.
Cass is a shy nerdy girl (but she is a total badass when she needs to be) she has one ex boyfriend, Reece Parker. Ryan and Cass used to be best friends. However, she absolutely hated his guts after that incident. Her favourite colour is Red. She looks sweet and innocent but if you mess with her, you'll regret it. She's actually a badass and has comebacks for every situation. Cass has 5 siblings. James, Skye, Oceania, Astoria and Brianna. Brianna always makes Cass's life miserable but she still loves her. Cass can play the violin and speak 5 languages (English, Spanish, Chinese, French and Italian) No one other than Skye, who Cass is the closest with, knows she can speak 5 languages as Cass self taught herself those languages too. Her mother is Jennifer Carrie Lawrence and her father is Richard Ross Bailey. Their favourite child (obviously Bria) Cass never had guy friends, only Ryan and Declan because Elliot hates her for unknown reasons and because the three of them kept guys away from Cass in school.

 Their favourite child (obviously Bria) Cass never had guy friends, only Ryan and Declan because Elliot hates her for unknown reasons and because the three of them kept guys away from Cass in school

2) Ryan Logan Jackson.
Ryan used to be Cassandra's best friend and they were so close everyone thought they were gonna get married one day. After that incident, Ryan still likes Cass, a little bit. He doesn't think she was the one who mysteriously leaked it. He used to have glasses and was a complete nerd until he had a glow up.Suddenly, he became very popular, had girls falling at his feet and was a major playboy as well as the captain of the football team. He can play the piano and the guitar.

3) Adriana Leia Levine  Cass's best friend

Cass's best friend. She's very popular and pretty as well as the cheerleading captain but doesn't let it get to her head. She's the one who added Cass to the group chat. She and Declan became Ryan and Cass's matchmaker ;) Declan is her boyfriend.

4) Elizabeth Jess Myers One of the people Ryan slept with and now she's super clingy to him

One of the people Ryan slept with and now she's super clingy to him. A total bitch who bullies Cass and has a two faced personality.

5) Declan James MatthewsRyan's best friend who added him to the group chat

Ryan's best friend who added him to the group chat. He is Adriana's boyfriend. He is also in the school's football team and is very popular too.

6) Elliot Dame WhitlockHe is Declan and Ryan's best friend but he absolutely hates Cass

He is Declan and Ryan's best friend but he absolutely hates Cass.

( Elliot is up to your imagination)

7) James Ezra Bailey
James is the oldest child. He is extremely protective of all his sisters. (Sometimes too overprotective) He is in the football team and Declan,Ryan and Elliot are his best friends. He hates Reece for what he did to Cass. 

8) Astoria Azalea Bailey
Astoria is the middle child and she absolutely adores Cass. She and Skye are the only ones who do not annoy Cass. Astoria can sing and dance really well and she has a gift for writing really nice stories. She has always thought Elliot was a bitch (Yes we Stan Astoria)

9) Skye Daisy Bailey
Skye is the middle child. She's ignored by everyone in school and at home except for James, Astoria and Cass. But she doesn't mind it because she loves her alone time. Music is Skye's favourite and she can play the piano really well. She taught herself French, Spanish and even Chinese.

10) Oceania Lavender Bailey
Ocean is the second youngest. She's an introvert but she loves annoying Cass. She's very responsible and is a gymnast and a contortionist.

11) Brianna Lily Bailey
Bria is the youngest in the family. She's a nightmare to everyone but mostly Cass as she always gets Cass blamed for everything she does. Bria is quite mean but in the end, they are still siblings. Bria was the only one sent for french and Chinese lessons and she uses it to her advantage to swear at her family, not knowing Cass and Skye understand everything she says.

12) Reece Parker

a jerk who is part of the football team. Cass's ex boyfriend that never treated her right and was toxic. he likes Elizabeth myers secretly but Elizabeth was only obsessed with Ryan.