1

Your POV:

"That'll be $4.29!" I tell the customer, He pulls out a five. "Keep the change." He smiles politely, walking out with his latte.

The bell rings, indicating that a costumer has entered. I turn to greet the costumer.

"Welcome to Cha Café"

"Sup Babychild!" I recognize Yejis voice from the door. I smile at her, grabbing her a blueberry scone. I hand it to her, "My favourite!" She exclaimed. "Yup, only for you bestie." We giggle while she eats her scone, telling jokes and stories that may or may not be true.

We hear the backdoor open, and turn towards it seeing Yuna come in. She grabs her apron, pits it on and walks to the counter.

"Hey Y/n, I'm here!" She says excitedly, grabbing a muffin. Employees are allowed to eat during breaks and right before they work, Yuna loves the muffins and teas. "I'll go get more scones!" She says running to the back.

*Ding* The Café door opens. Two pretty girls walk in and sit down, one of them has shorter hair an the other has long hair. The one with short hair walks up to the counter.

She smiles before talking. "Hi, can I get a Small mocha espresso, a Small caramel espresso, and two triple chocolate scones?" She digs through her bag looking for her wallet. "Yes, is that all?" She nods grabbing her wallet. "Okay, the total price is $14.02." I say as she pulls out a card and gives it to me.

I scan the card and give it back. "Would you like your receipt?" I ask. "Uh, no thank you." She answers grabbing her stuff and walking to the table with her friend.

"Well, I should probably get going." Yeji says. "I have to teach some kids how to control their movements in dance." I nod. "Oh! Sounds exciting!" She grabs her car keys she left on the counter. "Yeah, but they can be a pain." She laughs and turns to the door. "Bye Yeji!" I call out. "Goodbye!" She yells back.

Yuna comes running back to the counter with the scones. "Got 'em!" She says putting them on the rack, then brushing off her hands. She grabs a washcloth and starts wiping the counter.

I check the time, 5:54. Almost closing time, I look at the girls at the table. They are about to leave, they are the last customers of the day, I can close the shop once they leave.

The girls get up and walk out chatting about who knows what. I talk Yuna she can go home or help close the shop. She chose to go home to get more studying time in.

I turn the lights off and lock the back door, then walk out the front door locking it before walking to my car and driving home. Once I get home, I fall asleep pretty easily. I close my eyes and drift into the best place possible, my dreams.