2

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I open my eyes while being blinded by the light from the window, another day at work. I get up grab a towel and head to the shower, the water was nice and warm on my back. As soon as I finish washing my hair and body, I get out of the shower.

I walk into my room covered in a towel, I close my curtains and look in my closet. I decide to get dressed in a white shirt, and old ruined jeans, with a pair of gray sneakers.

I check the clock, I still have an hour before I have to leave for work. So I put my hair in a messy bun, tying it with a white scrunchie.

"Y/n! Come down! Breakfast is ready!" I hear my roommate Minju call, I run down the small hallway as fast as I can to get to the food. When I get into the dining room, the table is all set.

We sit down and enjoy the delicious bacon and eggs. "So," Minju starts, sipping her orange juice. "I am having some friends over for dinner, I hope you don't mind." I look up at her, my mouth full of food. "Oh, nonsense! I love meeting new people!"

She smiles while getting up from the table. "I have to get to work now." She says, grabbing her purse. She tells me goodbye and walks out the door, leaving me to my thoughts.

But I didn't have time to think, I have to get to work. I get up run to my room and grab my favorite necklace, then run to the door and grab my keys and leave, locking the door.

I get in my car and drive to work, then I start my shift. Customers come and go quickly, me and Yuna are able to keep up with all of the customers.

After work I bid Yuna goodbye and she helps me lock up. I get in my car and go home.

"Oh! You're home!" Minju says from in the kitchen. "Hey." I say as I walk to her. "What are you doing?" I ask looking at the very messy kitchen. "I'm making dinner!" She smiles gesturing to the ingredients.

There is a lot of stuff out, it must be for the company we have coming. She turns to me. "You should probably get in a nice outfit." I nod and run up to my room.

I pull out all my nice stuff and go through it, picking out a pale yellow blouse and some white shorts, I then bursh and braid my hair.

After I'm finished getting ready I walk down stairs and and help Minju set the table. Minju made a lot of food. She made Kimchi, Tteoboki, Ramyeon, Kimbap, Fishcake, and Jajangmyeon. Minju also made lemonade.

After we're done setting up the table we hear a knock on the door. "Oh! That must be them!" Minju says excitedly. "I'll finish the cake, you greet them!" I turn to her. "We have cake!?" I say happily. "YES! Now open the door!" "Oh yeah, Right." I say running to the door.

I open the door and see a bunch of girls, including Yeji and Yuna.
Then I see them, the pretty girls from the Café standing next to the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in the entire universe.

"Hi! I'm Ryujin!" One of the girls from the Café says. "And this is lia!" She gestures to the other girl from the Café. "And that is my very close friend, Chaeryeong!" She points to the beautiful girl next to her. "And her sister Chaeyeon, and that guy who just hangs around!"

"U-uh hello." I stutter while staring at Chaeryeong. "Nice to m-meet you all!"

Let's take a moment to appreciate Chaeryeongs beauty... So pretty! Hope you liked my chapter! I will try to update it more often!