New Beginnings, Old Memories

His door is the first one, what luck! After arranging his belongings how he likes in his new room, he grabs his pen and miniature notebook and is off to explore the building.

As soon as he attempts to leave his dorm, he's greeted by the headmaster and he bows accordingly, "Headmaster! What can I do for you?" Kiyotaka smiles and pockets the notepad.

"Ishimaru! An excellent question from an exceptional student," He praises and Kiyotaka just shines, "As your title suggests, you, out of everyone here, have been chosen for having the most stone-cold, passionate, and good-willed morals!" Could Ishimaru get any more red-faced? Kirigiri continues, "And every school needs a hall monitor to enforce the school's rules and regulations... Do you see what I'm about to ask, Ishimaru?"

Kirigiri grins and pulls something red out of his coat pocket, and when the prefect glances at it he sees the crest of Hope's Peak.

"I believe I can 'connect the dots', headmaster!" He whips out a phrase he heard in the classroom prior.

The headmaster hands him the armband (to which he wastes no time putting it on), and actually /bows/ towards the teen! Ishimaru enthusiastically bows back, "Thank you, headmaster! I promise I will not let you down!" His voice is loud and final, promises holding a very special significance for him (and others!) to uphold.

"I don't think you will, Ishimaru. I also have a few pages that I'd like you to take, just outlining your duties and authority." Kirigiri hands him exactly that and you'd think that Kiyotaka was handed a million dollars.

He bows repeatedly while holding the papers, this is a huge responsibility! "I will read over its entirety!"

The headmaster just chuckles and pats Kiyotaka on the shoulder a couple times, "Enjoy your first day, Ishimaru." He smiles, waves and goes down the hall, leaving Kiyotaka to glow after the interaction. He already feels like this will go a lot different than his junior high years!

Forgetting what he was about to do, he closes the door and sits down at his desk, immediately diving into the guidelines. He must've been reading for nearly 30 minutes before he finishes, although that includes the speedy memorization. He'll go over it later that evening as well, but this will do; he doesn't want to stay in his dorm all day anyway!

What was he doing before the headmaster... ah yes! He opens his door and starts off down the hall, in a different direction than the headmaster went.

The main floor is absolutely /massive/ with several doors leading to various utilities; the laundry room, bathhouse, garbage room, storage room, the cafeteria, and so on. He makes note of this in his notebook in case he forgets later.

Before he can make it to the second section of the floor he overhears loud voices coming from the bathhouse, and obviously he goes to check it out. He barely steps into the room and he sees Celestia and Fukawa alongside Yamada and Leon.

"Are y-you always this s-stupid?" Fukawa spits out at Leon, who looks like he's one comment away from blowing a gasket.

"Now you listen here-!!" He takes a grand step towards Fukawa which makes her shriek and cower, and that's simply rude on both sides!

"Everybody calm down!! What is the issue here?" Kiyotaka's voice rings out above Leon's and everyone's head snaps to look at him (except for Celestia who lazily continues looking wherever she pleases). He obviously missed what started this, but he's going to finish it— this is technically the hall!

"This nerdbrain and miss princess over here think that the bathhouse should be for girls only! All the time!!" Leon yells, his voice cracking on a few words.