The Tale of the lost Prodigy

It was a moonless night, shrouding the village of Konohagakure in darkness.

The streets were deserted, with the villagers seeking refuge in the safety of their homes.

Only the vigilant ANBU patrols and the esteemed First Hokage, Madara Uchiha, remained active.

Within the Hokage's office, a figure with long, raven-black hair sat at his desk, engrossed in the stacks of paperwork before him.

With a sense of relief, he finally completed the last document, exhaling deeply as he placed it on the table.

Outside the Hokage's office, a masked ANBU guard, donning a canine-inspired mask, stood at attention on the doorstep.

Tapping lightly on the wooden door, he heard a muffled voice granting him entry. Stepping inside, he stood before the Hokage, ready to deliver his report.

"Report," the Hokage demanded with an authoritative tone, his voice resonating with power and command.

The ANBU sighed softly, preparing to relay the information.

"Hokage-sama, the masked man has escaped. However, before his departure, we managed to catch a glimpse of the face hidden beneath his disguise," the ANBU reported.

Madara's gaze turned stern as he fixed his eyes upon the ANBU. "Who was it?"

"You are familiar with him, Hokage-sama. He hails from Iwagakure..."

Madara's fists clenched tightly, a surge of anger coursing through him as he learned the identity of the person responsible for his wife's disappearance three months ago.

The weight of his emotions threatened to consume him, but the Hokage took a moment to compose himself before addressing the ANBU standing before him, his expression devoid of any visible emotion.

"Leave now. Tomorrow, I want you to bring that bastard to me. Gather a team of ANBU to accompany you," the Hokage commanded. The ANBU nodded respectfully, bowing before swiftly departing.

Madara's teeth gritted together as he contemplated the ways he would make the culprit pay for daring to harm what was his.

A sinister smirk played on his lips as his eyes landed on a framed picture hanging on the wall behind him.

Thoughts of his wife filled his mind, stirring a mix of excitement and restlessness. He yearned to see his beloved and be by his side.

With determination in his heart, Madara rose from his chair and vanished in a blink of an eye, using his Shinobi teleportation technique to swiftly make his way from his office to his home.

Timeskips

9pm

At the Uchiha Compound.

As Madara arrived at his home, his eyes quickly scanned the surroundings, eagerly searching for his beloved blonde beauty.

To his delight, his eyes met the sight of Naruto emerging from the kitchen, a bright smile illuminating his face.

They rushed towards each other, Madara's arms wrapping around Naruto's waist as their lips met in a passionate kiss.

They savored the moment for a minute before pulling away, their foreheads pressed together, a shared smile adorning their lips.

Madara gently raised his hand, caressing Naruto's cheek as the blonde closed his eyes, leaning into the touch.

"I've missed you," Madara murmured, his voice filled with longing, causing Naruto's smile to widen as he opened his mesmerizing ocean eyes.