Chapter 1

Third Person POV

Several Years Later

This day Minato was in his office doing his paperwork.

After sealing the Kyuubi within his son, the sandaime Hokage had stepped down and relinquished his position to Minato.

It was a peaceful day, silence encased the room as he carried out his task.

Until he senses caught a familiar and powerful chakra, someone walking heading towards his office.

He perked up when he heard a knock coming from the outside of his office. He didn't expect to meet with someone today.

As he said to his assistant that he'll be busy working with his paperwork today and not to let anybody disturb him.

"Come in."

He spoke out as he looked down on the folder he was reading.

He heard the door open and a male got inside and stood in front of his desk.

Wearing a mask that looks like a Wolf.

Owning a dark like coal hair and a usual anbu outfit.

"Hokage-sama.." the anbu spoke out.

"It's been awhile,is there anything that you have to tell me?"

Minato looks at him in his emotionless face as he speaks up.

The Anbu nodded as he handed a scroll to the blonde Uchiha.

Minato grabs it and inspects it, looking at it blankly.

Putting the folder down to his table.

"Everything that you need to know is already there, Hokage-sama."

The anbu stated which makes the Uchiha grow more suspicious of what's inside the scroll.

He bet it might help him with his mission.

He placed the scroll on his table as he looked back at the uchiha stood in front of his table.

"I'm going to open it back at home. Thanks for this wolf..Well since you are already here. I've been meaning to ask you about something."

"What is it, Hokage-sama?" Ask by wolf.

"Do you perhaps know about the First Hokage of this Village. He is an Uchiha too. Madara Uchiha.." The Raven haired male shakes his head,reluctantly.

The uchiha can't come up with the words to answer as Minato's observation.

Minato nodded his head not convinced at the other uchiha's answer.

He knows his former student is always this mysterious.

He didn't even believe the dead last term indicated to the Raven male.

But he hopes that Obito will not be on their opposing side someday.

He hope..