Part 2

Virat is wheeled into the OT as soon as the injection is procured and the surgery is successful.

Meanwhile, nobody from the Chavans are aware who arranged the critical injection, perplexed, they are waiting for Virat to recover.

Virat is slowly regaining consciousness and mumbles “Sai”

The doctors update the family about his status and ask, “Aap main se Sai koun hai? Unka naam liye ja rahe hai… unko bula dijiye”
(Who among you is Sai? He is calling for her. Please get her here)

The family is stunned, but Bhavani Kaku declares not to inform Sai and that Virat might not ask for her when he wakes up.

Virat wakes up fully and each of the family members pay him a visit one by one. Pakhi and her tears irritate Virat but he is in no mood to speak to her. Finally, not finding Sai among them, he asks Samrat “Sai Kahan hai? Vo kaisi hai?”
(Where is Sai? How is she?)

His voice is almost cracking with worry. When Samrat doesn't respond, Virat worries more, he tries to sit up but a sharp pain emanates from his body. He asks again, this time to Mohit,

“Sai kahan hai? Vo thik to hai na? Use chot to nahi aai?”
(Why isn't Sai here? Is she okay? Is she injured?)

When no one answers, Virat gets upset, his machines start beeping loudly and in all the requests to calm down, he angrily retorts,

“Aap log kuch bata kyun nahi rahe Sai ke baare main? Kahi vo…. Zinda to hai na???”
(Why isn't anyone telling me anything? Is she... She is alive right?)

The last part of the question breaking him, tears start streaming down his face.

Pakhi who has been witnessing his outburst, explains to him how they all misunderstood him because of Sai and squarely puts the blame on her. At the mention that Bhavani Kaku has instructed her to not visit him, Virat’s anger rises by several notches. Clenching the bedsheets tightly in his fists.

“Bas… kab aap log Sai ko badnaam karna band karenge? Isme uski kya galti hai? Haan usne mujh pe bharosa nahi kiya…  Par aap logo ko bhi to tab vo sahi lag rahi thi… aise to kabhi uski baat nahi maante… is baar maan gaye… aur jab sab sach saamne aaya to use chod diya? Ye kya tarika hai? Haan maine galat kiya… uski saza Sai ko kyun de rahe hai aap log… vo khud to nahi gai thi na kidnap hone??? Sada ne mujhse badla lene ke liye use kidnap kiya tha… isme vo kahan se meri is halat ki zimmedar ho gai… Mujhe aap logo se ye umeed nahi thi... lekin khaas kar ke Aai aapse aur Jeeva tujhse….hamesha uska saath dene ka vaada kiya karte the.. aaj kya hogaya???"
(Enough... Why are you blaming her? How is she in fault in all this? I agree she didn't believe in me... But you too were siding with her then!! Now that the truth is out in open... How can you leave her? It was my mistake. Sada captured her to take revenge against me. How is she is the one who is wrong here? I didnt have much expectations from you all but Aai you.. and you Jeeva... How can you leave her alone?)

Exhaustion taking him over, he closes his eyes but the tears continue unabated. Not wanting to look at anyone, Virats wails,

"Please... Kahan hai vo… please mujhe koi batao. Pulkit se poocho… use pata hoga”
(Please.. somebody tell me where is she? Ask Pulkit. He might be knowing)

Mohit scrambles to search for Pulkit, who himself is searching for Sai to inform her about Virat's recovery. They try each and every nook and corner of the hospital to no avail.

Virat is heartbroken to know that nobody knows about Sai and that this time she has truly left him.

As he recuperates, he continues his efforts to look for her, asking DIG to run a trace on her mobile which turns out switched off, contacting her friends and even sending a constable to Gadchiroli. But all attempts run dry when Sai is nowhere to be found.