Update

Hey everyone yes I'm alive you're probably wondering girl where have you been well I'm going to tell you. When I started this book I was obsessed with stony but now I kinda lost my love for it. So I won't be continuing this book for a while but you never know one day I might come back to this book and write a few chapters. But as of now I won't be I know I'm sorry if any of you liked this book but you know people change. When I started this book I was a sophomore or junior in high school now I graduated in 21 and I'm working now. Now to the reason I'm writing this is because a few weeks ago I went to a convention and I met Matthew Lillard and Skeet Ulrich (if you don't know who they are. They are in the move scream 1996, Matthew is also knows as shaggy in Scooby doo, and skeet is in Riverdale as FP jones). So anyways I have been obsessed with them ever since so I have decided to make a fanfic about them! And because my best friend couldn't go I'm writing her in it we will be the stars on the book. Anyways I will be posting it soon hopefully but as of right now I will not be updating this book for awhile hopefully soon. And I hope you decide to read my new book I will let you know when it's up all the love Ari.