Prologue

Colby POV
   Everyone in the Madden family, has suit and villain name. Expect for me, number 3 or now known as Colby.  I have always been looked down upon by my family. Now that I have my powers, that can hopefully change. But that can only happen if, my family will give me the chance to prove myself as one of them. Amy and Jake are well known supervillains, same with mom and Dad. Now that we are in hiding, I don't know if I will ever get the chance to be a villain. If though that's what I have wanted to be my entire life, a villain fighting beside their family.

Amy POV
We were sitting around in the living room, Dad was telling stories from his villain days.

"Where was Colby, when you guys were all doing that?" She asked, intrigued.

"With the babysitter, back at the lair." He responded, while smirking.

"That's not what happened, I would stay back in the lair and hangout with the rats!!! While you guys were out there causing chaos, and fighting superheroes. I was simply number 3, the one without powers." Colby answered, annoyed.

"Don't worry kiddo, at least you aren't the dented can of the family like your older brother." Dad remarked, while looking at Jake like a disappointment. Which is exactly what he is.

"All I have ever wanted is to prove myself to you guys. Now, I will never be given the chance to prove myself or even fight beside you!" Colby yelled, frustrated. We all were looking at Colby surprised.

"It's okay, Colby." Hartley got from the couch and hugged Colby. I was shocked to see him push her away from him.

"Leave me alone!" He walks out of the living, and heads into the kitchen. We all looked at each other, surprised. Colby doesn't normally, act like that.

Jake POV

I get up and follow Colby into the kitchen, the entrance to our secret lair is open. So I head downstairs to find Colby, but I stop as I see him looking at the family's villain suits. I take a seat on the stairs and watch him.

"All I have ever wanted is to be one of you guys. But you never have given me a chance to prove myself. Now because of Onyx and Havoc, I will never get use my powers for villainy." He says, while looking at the suits with shattered hope. I notice he slightly glares at Amy's suit annoyed. Poor Colby, he has wanted to be one of us for such a long time. But now that we are in hiding, we can't be villains anymore.

"He really blames me?" I turn look up, and see Amy looking at Colby with a emotion. That I thought Amy would never show. Guilt for taking away Colby's chance.

"Shhhhh" Amy sits down beside me and watches Colby.

"I wish I could be a real villain and feel like I am truly part of this family." Colby comments, all of the sudden. He hears squeaking and smiles. "Randy is that you?!!"

Watching him crawl deeper into the lair, worried me.

"There has to be something we can do for him." Amy says, sounding concerned about our little brother.

"Wow, you actually care about someone other than yourself!" I exclaim, pleased at her progress. She rolls her eyes at what I said.

"I have to care, in order for my selfish to really pop." She remarks, annoyed. "We have to figure something to do."

"We can't do anything because we are in hiding." I remind her. A smirk slowly starts to grow on Amy's face. Ohhh no she had a idea

"Amy can't but Havoc can." I look at her confused. What is she thinking of doing?