𝑱𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒊

You were at home in the Palace with the tsaritsa since your her kid, You decided to join the fatui because you wanted to. You got up and walk to the tsaritsa asking her if you can join of course she said yes but told you its dangerous and that you might get hurt,You didn't give two flying fucks and ran to the Fatui headquarters (pls no bully me i no watch the thingy where signora died 😔) when the fatui saw you they were shocked "what is the is the tsaritsa's kid doing here..?!" They got up and looked at you "i want to join the Fatui!" You said (istg if u bully me in the comments I'm coming for u) "Well..if you want to join the fatui you must be very careful..we do dangerous things" You looked at them annoyed "I'm not a baby so stop telling me its dangerous.." They sighed and let you join the fatui "before you join the fatui what vision do you have?" A ginger asked you "i have two visions! A electro one and cryo one" they looked at you and welcomed you in the fatui (omg i keep typing the fatui 😪) "Let us Introduce ourselves so that you know us, My name is Tartaglia Childe and the person next to me is Arlecchino" Arlecchino looked at you and looked at the blacked hair guy "My name is Pantalone and the guy next to me is Dottore" Dottore turned his head to you and waved He looked at the girl who was almost next to the leader "My name is Columbina and the person on my right is Pulcinella" Pulcinella looked at the girl and told you her name. After the introduction you guys planned on how to get the electro gnosis from Scaramouche and the dendro gnosis from Kusanali, The Leader paired you guys up in teams you were with Pantalone and Tartaglia was with Dottore you all were leaving when Pantalone placed a hand on your shoulder "Whatever you do don't trust Dottore or Tartaglia ok?" You nodded and left with him.