𝑰𝒏 𝑺𝒏𝒆𝒛𝒉𝒏𝒂𝒚𝒂

You and Pantalone went together to Snezhnaya and walked into to palace/office (idk) you both sat down and the other harbingers looked at you guys and looked back tsaritsa waiting for the gnosis, The tsaritsa asked every harbinger if they've gotten the gnosis and they answered with a no but when she came to you and Pantalone you gave her the gnosis and she smiled patting your head. After all the discussions and things you guys decided to celebrate getting the dendro gnosis so you made some food with the tsaritsa and the others decorated the place, As you guys were done you placed the food down on the table and started celebrating (im gonna kms i want to skeep but also want to entertain u guys) after celebrating you guys went to your room and layed down. You and Pantalone shared a room so you both sleep together, Pantalone was feeling a bit horny and decided to touch you as you were laying down on the bed he also started squeezing your boob (if u have one 🙄) and you blushed at what he was doing. When you almost fell asleep Pantalone started cuddling you for him to fall asleep too you both fell asleep and Dottore came to check on you both and saw you both cuddling, Dottore took a picture and left the room quietly closing the door.

(U guys better be happy i actually posted smth because im gonna strangle u if u comment "where have u been 🥺🥺")