Meeting the others

(Knothole)
After the whole ordeal with Majin Y/n, Sonic goes back to knothole and asks for a meeting.

Inside Sally's hut are Bunni rabbit, tails, Antoine, Rotor, Sonic and Sally.

Sally: Okay Sonic, explain why you wanted to talk with us all?

Antoine: Oui, I was in the middle of perfecting my sword techniques.

Sonic: Well, I wanted to talk with you all because of something I encountered on patrol.

Sonic then explains about the phenomena of the endless path and infinite stretching trees and also his encounter with Majin Y/n. After the explanation, there are different types of reactions with rotor and tails spooked, Bunnie a little freaked out, Antoine sweating and Sally with a look of interest.

Sally: So your saying you came across an area of the forest with trees that stretched towards the sky for infinity and meet this "Majin Y/n" that says he is a version of you and is obsessed with fun?

Sonic: Yeah, and the freaky thing was when I was going to head back he said he "can't wait to meet my friends." Which shocked me because I never said anything about having friends.

Sally then adopts a "are you sure" look.

Sally: Sonic are you sure what you saw was real and not just seeing things?

Sonic: Sally, I am positive what I saw was real!

???: He is telling the truth!

Everyone then turns around surprised to see the same being sonic described.

Sonic: You!?

Y/n: Yes me!

Sonic: What are you doing here!?

Y/n: What? I did say that I wanted to meet your friends!

Sally: Sonic, this is the guy you were talking about!?

Y/n: The one and the same princess!

This shocked everyone on the fact that he knew that Sally was royalty.

Antoine: How do you know she is the princess!?

Y/n: Because I was there the whole time you all were growing up all the way to the point where robotnik turned against everyone.

Everyone was shocked to hear about this.

Sonic: You were there during that?

Y/n: Yes, I was and I must say it is still heartaching to me remembering it.

This surprised everyone on how he completely went somber almost like he was saddened about what robotnik did.

Tails: Wow, that is sad to hear.

Y/n: It is, but I won't let it get to me for  as long I am still standing, I will make sure everyone has fun again for fun is infinite when I'm around!

Everyone was surprised to hear that as long he was still standing he would try to help everyone. This shocked Sally greatly.

Sally: Do you mean that? Will you actually try to help take down robotnik?

Y/n then turns to her with a big smile on his face that makes Sally blush.

Y/n: Of course, my lady.

Y/n then takes Sally's and kisses it making her blush even more.

Y/n: As long as I exist, I will help you all take down robotnik.

This began an adventure filled with drama, action, suspense and infinite fun.