(arc 3) metallic nightmare

It's been a few days since the weird TV thing and everyone has noticed Y/n acting strange.

Whether it be staring for long periods of time, being quiet most of the time or just acting strange in general.

Everyone was worried but everytime they asked what was wrong, he gave the same answer.

Y/n: I'm fine really.

Sonic: No your not.

Lord X: Yeah. You've been acting really weird over the last few days.

Sally: It's starting to worry everyone. Especially the kids.

Y/n: Well, I'm fine okay. I don't really know why your so worried about me.

Tenma: We worry about you cause your our friend and my brother.

Y/n: Okay. I see your point but really, there's nothing to worry about. Anyways, I'm going to ask tails about something that's been on my mind.

Y/n then heads to Tail's room, leaving everyone confused and suspicious.

MX: I seriously think there's something wrong with him.

Sonic: He's been acting strange for the past few days.

Lord X: Add the fact that he keeps saying he's alright also doesn't help.

Tenma: What do we do now?

Sally: The best thing we could do right now is keep an eye on him.

Everyone agrees to this and go their separate ways.

(Tail's workshop)

In tails workshop, we see Y/n and tails discussing about sonic.

Tails: You want to do what?

Y/n: I want to build a robotic version of sonic, a sort of...metal sonic if you will.

Tails was really suspicious of this.

Tails: And why do you want to do that?

Y/n is silent for a moment before answering.

Y/n: Because when you think about it, what if sonic had to fight against someone like him.

Tails: Didn't he fought against scourge, who was literally a alternate version of him?

Y/n: Yes, but scourge was cocky and prideful and that was his downfall. Also he fought against me during the fight. But what if sonic literally had to fight someone who was not only like him but much stronger.

Tails could actually see where he was going with this.

Sonic was strong but he was cocky a lot.

Tails: Okay, I see your point.

Y/n: Thank you, tails. You see that this is for the best if sonic has any chance of winning against an opponent who can match him when I'm not there.

Tails: Yeah. That does sound the best idea. You can use the workshop. But don't go overboard now and work all night.

Y/n: Don't worry I won't.

Tails leaves the workshop.

Y/n then turns his attention to the machinery in the shop and then drops his disguise revealing No more innocence in his place.

N.M.I: Foolish boy. He didn't even realize that he helped in my plan.

He then pulls a schematic of what looks like a large robotic version of sonic with space in the chest area for fuel.

N.M.I: With this machine, the hedgehog will be in my grasp and I will take my time making him hurt. Now, I shall call this machine.

"Furnace"

(Chapter 2 of arc 3 done. N.M.I has started creating a robot to capture sonic. And yes, I'm aware furnace would have worked more if it was starved as the main villain but this is my story. Till next time my friends)
"