Twelve

"I like seeds."

"what? " Bam asked with a cough.

I sipped my coffee.

"I can just swallow them. "

now I had Jennie's attention.

"some of them are soft and squishy while some are hard. like...when I eat something with a seed or two, I can just play with the seed with my tongue and then boom, we have a seed ready to suck." I explained and bit in the pancake.

"and not the seeds as in...testes." I pointed my fork at both of them.

they relaxed.

'but I mean..." I smirked.

Jennie and Bam looked at me with their jaw dropped.

I winked and continued eating my breakfast.

-

"thanks Bam. "

"it's nothing, Lia. "

"Lia? who is Lia?. " I asked confused and he shrugged.

"first name that came to my mind. "

I laughed.

"mkay and it's Lisa for remembrance."

-

I sat down in the music class, bored out of my mind, when I thought of Jennie.

I smiled I bit.

bit.

-flashback-

while I was rinsing my body, I felt am arm around my waist and a body pressed to mine.

I was about to scream loudly, but I heard, "no, no, darling no screaming...yet."

I turned slowly and saw Jennie.

"what are you doing?" I asked out slowly.

she raised a brow.

"you're in the shower with me, and I'm naked."

"and the fact that you're not hiding your body from me says something."

"that's because you've seen it all."

"but not properly."

"what do you want?" I tapped my foot on the ground.

"you."

"well I'm off the list, now bye."

I pushed her by her chest out of the shower and closed the shower door.

Jennie raised her brow at me and I used my two fingers to draw a heart on the foggy glass and put L. J. and smiled.

Jennie smiled back and she opened back the shower door and pecked my lips.

she was about to leave when I asked "what are you doing up and how did you know I was up?"

"I'm a light sleeper and my notifs are always on, so...you can guess the rest."

with that, she left the bathroom.

- end of flashback -

- after school -

"hey, bam."

"hey, lis."

"Lis?"

"you're new nickname."

i laughed.

"how are you? " i asked him as I throw my back in the backseat.

"I'm pretty good actually." he said as he pulled out the parking lot at the back.

"okay."

"how about you? how was school?"

"boring as normal."

"college life, hunny."

"yeah." i sighed.

"so where's Jennie?" i suddenly asked.

"work."

"can i- can we go there?"

"mhmm." he hummed.

"okay." for some reason, I got all giddy about the thought of seeing Jennie.

(A/N: Good morning gays early update cause I'm bored this morning hehe.)