☽ 6 ☾

Return

"Hi, you must be Jenna. I'm Elena's mother." Savannah hears as she steps up to the Gilbert-Sommers home. 

"Isobel." Elena mumbles in fright, thinking that Jenna is oblivious. "Hello Elena, it's nice to see you again." She taunts, looking in between the aunt and niece duo wanting to stir up some drama. 

"Jenny! I'm back and i've got some serious tea to spill." She shouted dramatically and she pushed Isobel out of the way causing her to stumble sideways and walked through the threshold. "Oh, do tell." The redhead laughed as she followed her into the kitchen with a smile. 

Elena and Isobel watched in confusion. "So basically, I found my sister. She's great. God she's a bitch but i guess that's hereditary because me too. We spent the full moon together in Montana and then we spent a few weeks traveling and getting to know each other and then here's the tea. My sister and the governor of Montana's daughter?" She put up two peace signs before bumping them together. Jenna's jaw dropped and Savannah nodded frantically. "Right?! They bumped coochies and my sister totally became her sugar baby. She's totally loaded right now but that probably won't last long." 

The vampire listened at the front door in mild interest. She hasn't heard any good gossip since she turned. Elena looked at the tanned girl in disgust before turning back to her bio-mommy. "Goodbye Isobel." The doppelganger slammed the door in her face and ran up the stairs, not wanting to face her aunt after betraying her again.

The immortal woman scoffed before walking away. She needs to find out more about this new girl. She wasn't here when she arrived the first time but now she walks in and acts all friendly with Jenna as if she's known her for years. 

"We split up yesterday and made plans to meet up again soon." 

The friends bagan to catch up more, telling stories from the months that Savannah was gone, the spells she learned and the way Jenna and Alaric had become official. They spent the whole night and the next morning together after sleeping off the bottle of wine they drank. 

"We're actually supposed to meet up with Damon at the grill around now, do you want to come?" Savannah nodded and they took Jenna's car. John had just pulled in as they left.

When they entered they were laughing, gaining the attention of the two men. 

"Sparky?! You didn't say you we're coming back yet!" He picked her up and twirled her around making her squeal. Alaric watched in shock, surprised that Damon, who had been moody since Savannahs departure, was openly showing affection. 

Savannah remembered something and grimaced. "I forgot something in your kitchen Jenna." Said woman tossed her the car keys and shrugged. "If you crash my car i'll pay someone to skin you." She teased.