Springtrap the Amputated Pybro.

Keeping beside the Engineers and blasting the sentry busters away the pybro,Springtrap is here.

Despite the many burns and oil splatters and burnt can on his body,he still holds out with an amputated arm,now a Spri Buster Flame. Despite beliefs that part of his face is replaced with a gas mask and his arm amputated for a flame thrower,it is due to the separation process with Vincent and Springtrap.(this ties in with Vincent if you focus on the arm when Vincent is published). Also he has a heart monitor.

The Spri BusterFlame is made to airblast sentry busters and set the robots on fire,making it the ultimate pybro weapon. Despite not having a secondary weapon, his sharpened volcanic axe more than makes up for it with blazing fury built from a blazing piece of basalt. It blazes through all things metal,and burns the metal so fast that it literally is turning into molten metal by ten seconds flat(REFERENCE)

Also he has some bombs and napalms,got anything to say?

Hey hope you enjoy this procrastinated piece of text,I've actually been watching surgery dramas(usually Japanese and Korean)since late 2014 for some reason. I dunno maybe that's why I play medic more often on TF2.