||My Heart||

Check out my two new books !!

(Eleven starts being mean. For what reason? We don't know, so this is a warning)

||MIKE'S POV||

||1313 words||

Dustin, Lucas, and I walked into kitchen, inhaling the amazing smell of food. I sat down at the end of the table waiting for a plate of food to be placed infront of me. A plate of chicken nuggets was placed infront of me.

"What the fuck is this?" Dustin asked pointing at his place. "Food, now eat up fucker." Will answered in a sassy tone. "Loser!" I yelled in his ear. He sighed and started eating. "Why chicken nugg-" Kiley started but I cut her off. "Why are you still here? Go home." I said with a confused look.

"Will said I could sleep over." She said smiling at Will. "No I didn't. Go home." Will said with a small laugh. "But I don't have a ride.." She said with her head down. "Your house is across the street. Get out." was the last thing Will said before Kiley got up and left. "She's funny. 'will said I could sleep over'" Will mocked. "My heart- you're so pretty."

Everyone looked at Max and Eleven. "Are y'all seriously flirting right now?" I asked with a disgusted face. "Don't be jealous." Eleven said flipping me off. "Will, you're gonna let your sister talk to me like that?" I asked feelings disrespected. "Let's go see her room."

Will said walking towards the stairs. "No!" Eleven yelled running towards Will. "Calm down, i'm not going in your room." Will said with his hands infront of Eleven. "What's up with her room?" Lucas asked tilting his head. Nobody answered, Will and Eleven just giggled at each other.

"I'm sensing nasty activity." Dustin said pointing between Will and Eleven. "I know what's in her room." I said looking at Eleven. "What!? what's in my room?" She asked crossing her arms. I whispered something in her ear. "Who told you?" She askes looking shocked. "Nobody told me, I went in there."

"Yeah you're going to die." Eleven said lifting her fist up. "AHHHH!" I screamed. "I didn't even do anything yet..." "Oh right." I said clearing my throat. "Dick sucker, give me your chicken nuggets." I said randomly. "Who?" Dustin said sounding like an owl. "You" I said mocking the way he sounded. "No, you're not getting my chicken nuggets." Dustin said moving his plate away from my hand.

"This is why my dick is bigger than yours." I said sitting back down. "Oh you wanna bet?" Dustin asked standing up. "Yep. Pull it out." I said standing up as well. "No one is pulling out their baby sized penises. Sit the fuck down." Will said walking upstairs. I smirked at Dustin before following Will. I walked into Will's room trying to be flirty. "Hey, buddy" I said moving my eyebrows up and down. Will looked at me disgusted. "No?" Will shook his head.

"Okay." I sat sitting down on his bed. "You know I love you, right?" I asked out of nowhere. " Yeah..?" Will answered confusingly. "Do you love me?" I asked holding his hand. "Yes, I love you." He answered in a soft tone. "So if I suddenly morphed into a dick, would you still love me?" I asked trying not to laugh. "No." He answered with no hesitation.

"Wooow." I said before kissing him. I broke the kiss and smiled. "I heard what you and Dustin were talking about the other day." He said, putting his arms around my neck. "About the-" I started talking but he cut me off. "Yes, about the hickey." I looked at him shocked. "How did you hear us?" I asked tilting my head, still confused. "You don't talk..quietly." He answered, looking disappointed.

"I talk quiet! At some points. But I still talk quiet!" I said very defensively. "Yeah okay. Whatever floats your boat..I guess." He said folding his lips inward. I scoffed. "Is that how you feel?" I asked poking my tongue on my cheek. "Yeahh" He answered, not looking away his phone. "pfft. bye." I said getting off his bed. "Bye. Love you." He said turning to side, still not looking away from his phone. I rolled my eyes and walked out of his room.

"Will isn't paying attention to me." I said with a pout. "Make him jealous. I know a guy." Dustin said taking out his phone. "Not that kind of attention. I was pretending to leave, and he actually thought I was leaving." I said using my hands for everyone to have a better understanding. "Well you kinda did..leave." Eleven said looking up from her phone. "So?" I asked.

"So shut the fuck up

"So shut the fuck up. Gosh, you're so fucking annoying!" Eleven snapped, aggressively. "Damn, what's your problem?" I asked putting my hand on my chest. "You're always ranting about Will. Nobody gives a fuck about him." Eleven said looking back at her phone. "Damn. I didn't know I was that much of a pain in the ass. Sorry." Will said putting his hands up. He walked towards the fridge, opened it, and got a water bottle.

"Well, i'm off to bed. Jane can drive you guys home, since nobody gives a fuck about me. Goodnight." Will said giving us a fake smile before walking upstairs, closing his bedroom door. "Don't call me Jane!" Eleven yelled. I sighed and walked out the door, Dustin and Lucas following after me. "Do you guys need a rid-" Eleven started but I cut her off quickly. "We're good. I'll just call Nancy. Goodnight." I said before walking out of their driveway.

"What was that about? Why would El say nobody gives a fuck about Will?" Lucas asked jogging towards me. "I don't know. What I do know is, it hurt Will. I saw it in his face. I said moving my hair from infront of my eyes. "Yeah, she kinda took it too far. I thought you were joking." Dustin said putting his arm around my shoulders. "I was joking. She didn't have to call me annoying. That was uncalled for." I said, feeling something wet trickle down my face. "Are you crying? Are you okay?" Dustin asked, stopping me from walking any further.

"I don't know why." I answered wiping away the tear. "It's okay. It was probably because El wasn't joking like always. Don't worry, she'll apologize soon." Dustin said rubbing my back. "Yeah, what Dustin said. She'll apologize." Lucas pitched in. "You guys are right." I agreed before sighing.

"But why-"

"Mike, let it go."

"Sorry."

"Just text Will when you get home. Ask him how he's feeling. I'm pretty sure- wait her actual name is Jane?" Dustin asked, stopping in his tracks. "Where does Eleven come from then?" Lucas asked, looking at Dustin just as confused. I didn't say anything I just kept walking, I know something they don't. "Mike, do you know something we don't?" Lucas asked. Yes. "No, I don't know anything." I lied, I know a lot. "You're lying!" Dustin shouted, pointing his index finger directly infront of my face.

"I'm not lying! I seriously don't know anything!" I lied again. I can't tell them Eleven's secret. "Mike, you can't lie to us. Why were you so silent when we were talking about Eleven's real name?" Dustin asked, stepping infront of me. "I said I know nothing! Can we just..go home?" I asked, shoving past Dustin. "You can't lie to us forever, Mike." Lucas exclaimed, thumping my neck.

I don't know why i'm lying to my bes friends, but I can't just tell them Eleven has powers. I can't tell them she has 011 tattooed on her wrist. If I tell them, she'd kill me. Literally. I just have to find a way to keep quiet until Eleven wants to tell them herself.

(GAY MOTHERFUCKERS)