||Possessed||

||WILL'S POV||

||949 words||

I woke up due to the sound of an alarm. I groaned as I sat up, realizing I had to go to school. I had to see Mike. I have to tell Max, Dustin, Lucas that I have powers. I got of my bed, walking to my closet. I didn't feel like dressing up, so I picked out a baggy hoodie, and some black Nike sweatpants. As I put on the hoodie, I realized it was Mike's. I going this take it off, but someone opened my door. Eleven walked in, grabbing my wrist tightly dragging me out of my room. "We have to go!" Eleven exclaimed, rushing outside to my car.

"What happened?!" I asked with concern, getting in the driver seat of my car. "Max said it's an emergency! Drive!" Eleven yelled, turning on the car. "Okay! jeez."

Eleven and I made it to school as we both got out of the car. Eleven, once again dragged me into the school. We ran all the way to the back of the school. As we slowed down, I noticed Lucas, Dustin, Max, and...Mike. "Surprise!" The three yelled, doing jazz hands revealing Mike. "This was the emergency?" I asked unamused. "Yep! Now you and Mike can talk!" Max said with pure happiness. "I don't know why you're so happy, i'm not talking to him." I said, crossing my arms. "Why not? You guys love each other!" Max said, clapping her hands.

"No we don't." I said blankly. "Why not?" Mike asked sadly. "You're a fucking cheater! I would love you if you didn't cheat on me!" I yelled in frustration. "Will-" "No! He can do what he pleases with anyone of his choice, but i'm not gonna sit here and act like i'm okay. I'm done! I just wanna be alone. Don't follow me, i'm leaving!" I yelled before storming off to my car.

I drove my car anywhere it could take me. My car suddenly stopped infront of a little girl. She was looking down towards the ground. I slowly got out of the car, walking towards her. "Are you okay? you shouldn't be standing infront of cars." I said, my hand making it's way to her upper back. Her head slowly lifted, cracking as she looked at me. She looked terrifying. She had big black circles around her eyes, one eye was bloodshot red, and the other looked normal. "Are-" I was cut off by being thrown into a dark alleyway. I groaned in pain.

"What-" She cut me off. "Are you..Will Byers?" She asked, her voice being sinister and distorted. "Y-yes-" "Good. I've been looking for you." She said with a smirk. "What do you-" I felt this weird feeling cutting me off from speaking.

~3rd person POV~

Will suddenly felt this powerful feeling. He had dark black circles around his eyes, one eye bloodshot red, and the other was his normal hazel color. "You've found your true self. This is who you were meant to be, but they took that from you. Joyce, Hopper, Eleven, Max, Lucas, Dustin, and..Mike. They took away your power. They kept your real power trapped. No one can take that from you again. Show them you're the powerful one. Show them." A voice in his head explained, making Will smirk.

"I will show them i'm powerful. Mike first." He said, lifting up from the ground flying away, disappearing in the clouds.

Will flew all around hawkins to find Mike. He searched and searched, until he saw Mike in a garden. He smirked, letting himself quietly land behind Mike. "Hi, sweetheart." Will said in a flirty tone. Mike turned with a wide smile, which soon faded seeing Will. "Will- what h-happened to you?" He asked with fear and concern. "Nothing~ Do you not like me anymore?" Will asked with an innocent smile. Mike took out his phone, recording his and Will interaction. "This isn't the Will I know."

"You never knew me! I was always trapped in a body that wasn't mine, but i'm done! You will be the first victim of my revenge." Will explained, a devilish smirk appearing on his lips. "Really? Guess you won't see this coming then." after Mike said that a wood plank hit the back of Will's head, knocking him out. Mike looked up at Max scared. "Are you okay?" She asked dropping the plank. "Yeah, but we need to tell Eleven." Mike said, as the two began running to Eleven's house.

They were knocking on the door continuously, waiting for someone to open it. After a few more knocks, the door opened revealing Joyce. "Oh hey. Will isn't her-" "That's the problem." Mike said shoving past Joyce running upstairs to Eleven's room. "Sorry!" Max yelled, running after Mike. "Eleven!" Mike yelled bursting into her room. "Will isn't her-" "We know! that's why we're here! something is wrong with Will!" Mike explained, breathing heavily. "What do you mean?" She asked, her attention going to Mike instead of her book.

"I don't really know how to explain this but..he told me I was his next victim of his..revenge." Mike explained, tears forming in his eyes. He didn't know if it was from fear or sadness. "Revenge? Mike, what are you trying to tell me?" She asked, concern being heard in her voice. "He had dark black circles around his eyes, one w-was bloodshot red, and the other was normal. His voice was scary, he was flying! I-I recorded what he said." "I need to hear it."

"He said all this?" Eleven asked, still listening to the recording. Mike nodded his head.

"Will is..possessed"