Changes

Jaylen pov
I wasn't even watching the movie I was in deep thought I don't do relationships but ajahnae was different she gives my heart this tingling feeling idk but I like it. I told myself I would never give anyone a chance and I was sticking to that but I don't know now I think I really like her. Maybe it's possible I could stop hoeing and be serious I'm turning 24 next month it's about time. But then again what if she is like my ex, I never felt like this with my ex I feel happier for some reason.

My thoughts were cut short when I heard ajahnae telling me the movie was over. She got up but I grabbed her hand "where you going?" "To the bathroom" she chuckled "stay with me tonight" I said more in a demanding tone then a question "are you asking me or telling me" she replied looking at me "I'm telling you ma" I saw her hide the fact she was blushing well she tried to hide the fact but her whole face was turning red " okay let me tell them" "the guys sleeping over so you and yo homegirls should too" I said getting everyone's attention "hell yea Ill sleep in this big ass house" kendal said earning laughs from everyone " well then it's hella guest rooms so just find one" after I said that I grabbed ajahnae hand and went upstairs to my master bedroom "wow" ajahnae said looking around "jaylen." Ajahnae said sternly I looked at her confused but answered " wsp?" "How many girls has been in this bed I don't wanna be sleeping on nb orgasm" I laughed at her comment before responding "ion fuck hoes at my house I go to theirs" I stopped laughing once I realized we fucked at her house "ajahnae I didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry " she had her head down fidgeting with her fingers I lifted her chin up and looked in her eyes "ur different I actually like you and want to try to start something with you I haven't been in a relationship in 3 years and now I'm willing to stop all that hoe shit and start fresh with you I'm really sorry I didn't mean it like that mama's" she stared into my eyes reading me I think after a minute of eye contact she kissed me all the kisses we shared was great and awesome but this kiss was different it was a kiss of trust I think she is letting me know she trusts me. I depended the kiss picking her up and laying her down on the bed. I slid my hands in her little fuzzie pajamas and saw how wet she was. I rubbed her gently "jaylen mmmm" she moaned I sped up my pace. "YESSS MMMM" good thing my room is sound proof. I stuck two fingers inside of her hitting her g-spot over and over again "AH SHIT F-UCK JAYLEN BABY" baby? She called me baby? That made my heart warm I couldn't help but to smile like a fucking clown but I didn't care she called me baby. "Jaylen I'm c-" before she could finish she came" I took my hand out and licked her juices off my fingers, she taste so good I can eat her all damn day I swear. She got up and went to clean herself up " do you have clothes I can borrow I kinda made a mess" she said I chuckled and smirked "yea ma" I grabbed one of my t shirts and some briefs and then handed them to her. "Thank you jaylen"