Birthday party

Saturday Jordan's birthday bash
Ajahnae pov
"Babe I have to go get ready" I whined while jaylen refused to let me go it's been a couple days and she's so clingy there's nothing wrong with it she's just been extra clingy. I made her practice her drinking if she wanna drink on her birthday and she can only have 5 shots total then she has to stop drinking. I got her on a whole little plan I'm not letting her fuck up her life with this drinking shit I saw how my dad was. " mama's I just wanna lay with you all day" "aww baby but everything is already set up" she groaned but eventually let me go. " I'll see you at the party baby" I pecked her lips a couple times before I left.
Jaylen pov
I really didn't wanna do this whole birthday bash but ofc Rae ass had to go overboard. I just wanna be under my baby and get some pussy that's all I wanted. " you finna be a fly ass nigga brodie" ray said checking out my outfit. I had a purple jacket that had 24 and some more different shit on it I had a shirt that said kobe year and some customized pants that had 24 on and some Yeezy's. I had a big ass chain with my face on it and some other chains I had on my Rolex. A nigga finna be icy
The birthday bash
We pulled up to this big ass building and it was people everywhere the line was long asf. All these people tryna see little ol me. We pulled through the back and walked in"GIVE IT UP FOR JAYLEN BROWNNN" the dj said while he started playing king von crazy story my favorite song as I walked in. It was hella females holding signs saying happy birthday Jaylen ass all out whewwww. I checked some females out and took some pictures then went to my lil section. " AJAHNAE MARIE IN THE BUILDINGGG" the dj announced I got happy asl my baby here.
Ajahnae pov
After doing the last curl on my 30 inch red lace front I was ready to go I had on a little dress that was black and said 24 in gold

 Ajahnae pov After doing the last curl on my 30 inch red lace front I was ready to go I had on a little dress that was black and said 24 in gold

With some white Yeezy's to match . I had on some necklaces and bracelets and my makeup was done of course I gotta look good for daddy. "Okay y'all ready" kendal said looking good asf "yea" we all replied and with that we left out and pulled up to the party the party was packed like omg all these damn people came to see my baby the line was packed. We parked and got out and went right in. "AJAHNAE MARIE IN THE BUILDINGGGG" the dj yelled through the speakers everyone eyes landed on me. I guess that's the percs for being on half of all the magazines allot of people read. I took some pictures with people and then we walked to jaylens section. They all said happy birthday to jaylen and gave her some gifts we don't do broke gifts over here we all atleast spent a band I spent more I got allot for her I mean allot. I sat on jaylens lap "I have hella surprises for you when we get home" I whispered in jaylens ear seductively. She was smiling so hard "I'm ready now let's go" she said tryna get up "no no enjoy the party first" I said with a smirk. I got up and went to go dance jaylen wasn't to far behind.
Jaylens pov
I wanna rip that dress off of her and fuck her so bad right here and right now I don't gaf who watching. We went on the dance floor and drip by Ann Marie ft Jeremih started playing
I put my hands up on yo hip and when I dip you dip we dip
Boy this pussy got that wet wet got that drip that drip that drip
I fuck your hair up and tomorrow give you something for your beautician
See tonight it's gon get crazy cause that henny I've been sipping
And you dance up in the mirror I hope that you like that on the dick
Baby imma get on top and imma ride it to the top.
.......
I held her waist while she was grinding her hips to the beat I followed her rhythm while I sucker on her neck a little once the song was over she turned around and faced me then smirked. I swear im fucking the shit out of her once this party over. She walked off once again but I followed her we were by the bar taking a shot "forever us" she said then took a shot and so did i "forever us baby" we were smiling at each other until destiny came up to us. "You can't answer yo phone no more? We been fucking for like 2 months now and you just gon throw all of this away because that bitch back" "bitch- be for I could go off on her ajahnae stepped in.
Ajahnae pov
When destiny said that a crowd started forming jaylen was finna say something but this little hoe got me fucked up " care to call me a bitch again" I said all in her face. Ash kendal and ofc jada came behind me and 2 of her friends was behind her she turned to jaylen and said "you gon stop calling me because this bitch is back" she turned back to me when she said the bitch part once she said I swung and didn't stop she got like 2 hits in but other than that she just tried to pull my hair I was throwing punches in her face over and over again she fell to the floor but I didn't stop. Her friend tried to step in when destiny hit the floor but jada quickly grabbed her by her hair then started throwing hits. I felt someone pull me off of her I didn't know who but I was kicking still tryna beat her ass.