Part 1

Li Chun woke up with a groan, his whole body aching and weak.

Moving a little, Li Chun groaned again. 'Your mom, what's happening to me? Didn't Laozi die? Oi, whoever that is lemme die in peace, please.'

As he was continuously rumbling inside his head, suddenly a piercing headache assaulted him as memories poured continuously inside his head.

'Nani? Laozi transmigrated? And to the end of the world nonetheless? I WANT A REFUND, God-sama.'

After a while, Li Chun digested all the memories and began a frenzied questioning again: 'So I died as a meat shield? Does that mean I became a ZOMBIE? YOUR MOM, I REPEAT: I want a REFUND GOD-SAMA.'

Crying tears inside his heart, Li Chun opened his eyes and took his surrounding. Blinking, he retook them.

The more he saw, the more Li Chun became confused.

Taking a deep breath- wait, do zombies breathe?

Taking a deep breath again, Li Chun slo~wly brought his hand to his face.

Hmm, hmm, this is no hand of a zombie.

Cautiously standing up, Li Chun looked at his bedside and took the phone. Looking at the date, it was still late-July.

So what in the world is happening?

First, he died. Then he woke up with a memory that isn't his but the person in it looks exactly the same as him and his decision are pretty much like his except for falling for a girl and dying for her, of course. Lastly, the date doesn't much the one in his memory.

 A double rebirth? So did he die in this world and got reborn and remembered his past life, or did he transmigrate to his reincarnation and brought the golden finger memory?

Whatever theory was right, Li Chun knew that he didn't take over a body unrighteously, this body was his.

Looking at his experience in this world, Li Chun couldn't help sighing.

Li Chun's parents died when he was still young, but he still has his grandpa who doted on him excessively.

From a young age, Li Chun basked in the love of Li Long who did his best not to let him feel the absence of his parents.

He thought him martial arts, took him traveling around the world, and let him do whatever his heart wished even if it was unreasonable.

Sadly, a few days ago, Li Long couldn't hold on much longer and passed away.

Li Chun couldn't accept that his only relative died and left him alone, so he had a high fever for several days.

Perhaps because of this that he remembered his past life.

Li Chun has a completely different experience from the Li Chun of this world.

He was orphaned and roamed the streets for as long as he remembered.

The only one who ever showed him warmth was a beggar who took him in and both roamed the streets as they searched trash bins for a meal or begged in the streets.

Unfortunately, that beggar died from the cold in winter and he was left alone.

Later Li Chun awakened his ability and became a thief assassin wanted by several countries.

Li Chun had the opportunity to join the supernatural team and battle against outsiders for his country but Li Chun's reaction was just 'Meh' followed by a sneer.

Later he died while stealing the treasure the whole Hua country was tightly hiding.

Well, the treasure actually killed him not the people dispatched nor the traps laying there.

Li Chun couldn't help pouting a little. If someone heard what happened to him, they would surely laugh their ass off at him.

'Hateful treasure-Pei! Treasure my ass. It was only a round bead.'

Anyway, it seems he is all alone again.

Staying silent for a while, Li Chun cheered himself and looked at the calendar to make plans for the upcoming apocalypse.

There are still two months, it seems. 

From his memory, he knew that the apocalypse will start in late September.

Well, he should make some arrangements first, but first, he needs to take some medication.

'Laozi doesn't want to move... Then let's take a nap first and then search for medication.'

Lemme see if my ability came with me first then I will sleep.

Closing his, Li Chun tried to sense his ability. hmm, hmm, it seems it is still there. Beautiful.

Just as Li Chun opened his eyes, his surrounding changed.

Looking at the green surrounding him, Li Chun was flabbergasted. 'The hell is this?'

Groaning, Li Chun felt tired. 'Can't you let Laozi sleep first before giving me more surprises?'

Rolling on the ground for a bit, Li Chun made countless psychological construction before standing up and looking around.

Looking at the building far away, Li Chun headed there first.

Standing in front of the door, Li Chun made sure that no one was inside first before going in.

'Wow~wow~wow~. Come here little baby, I promise I won't do anything to you.' Li Chun smiled menacingly at the exact same bead that killed him and was now lying peacefully on top of a table.

Taking it in his hand, Li Chun examined it closely. 'Laozi can't still see what's special about it for Hua country to protect it this much but looking at this space I guess I understand a little.'

"Bead-sama~, can you explain where am I?" Li Chun asked boredly. He wasn't expecting an answer of course but what happened next caused him to curse.

Looking at the bead that plunges itself into his head with lightning speed, Li Chun hadn't had the time to dodge before it knocked him to the ground.

"Fucker, ow, ow, ow. You just killed Laozi and now- hiss- you're planning on killing him again." Holding his throbbing head, Li Chun kept cursing under his breath.

'Did Laozi's vigilance drop because my memories are affected by the memories of this world?'

Li Chun didn't have much time to ponder on this question anymore before new information appeared in his head; about this space of course.

Well, it wasn't really something special, just some immortal made this space after he ascended to the immortal world and when he wanted to ascend to a higher realm he has to pass a tribulation as a 'normal' human being.

His previous world was where he passed it, later when he succeeded in his tribulation, he left the space there for its destined one.

This immortal seems to like medicine and alchemy very much since the space very much just contained things related to it plus some cultivation manuals, martial arts, and weapons. There is also a kitchen, a bathroom, a bedroom, an infinite storage, lands, a hot spring, and a spirit spring.

'Tsk, tsk, tsk, such a big cheat.' Li Chun couldn't help tut-ing.

It seems the time is also expanded here, the ratio is 5:1.

'A big cheat indeed.' Li Chun nodded. 'Bead-sama, Laozi forgives you for killing me and hitting me in the head.'

Standing up, Li Chin went around to take a look and take a sip from the spring that was said to cure all diseases.