The band (pt2)

Brooklyn's p.o.v

"Ashley what the hell, are you crazy!" I heard a guy scream. 

"No, but you are", that was probably the guy he was screaming at. 

When I walked in Andy whispered something to them they immediately stopped yelling

 "I guess you told them", I said while looking of onto the side. Ashley embraced me, it took me by surprise but I squeezed back.

 "I'm o-okay, I feel bad for bothering you guys anyway". "Don't say that you just had an accident there was no way that Andy would have left you there". He let go of me and asked if i was alright, of course i answered with yes but i felt horrible.

 I don't even know where my parents are and these people are trying to help a lost cause. Andy started to frown "maybe we should just leave her alone it may be better that way, she might just be... tired from the whole incident."

 I shook my head "It's alright, i'd rather not be alone it's good to have people to keep me company, but ... you know that you don't have to take care of me." They all stared at me in surprise," it would be a hassle to keep me here so you could one of you just drive me home?" Ashley chuckled "why do you think that you might bother us?" "Because i'm literally a stranger yet your helping me." Andy smiled "because you need help, it's not a matter of being friends it's about if were decent enough to give you a hand."