✐ᝰ𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸⸙࠱•.°

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄】
''﹛𝒂𝒄𝒕.𝒊﹜''
°.⊰✦⊱━┅━┅━┅━┅━┅━⊰✦⊱.°

"𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑹𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑬𝑭 𝑶𝑭 𝑮𝑰𝑽𝑰𝑵𝑮
𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵"

𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬. An element of chaos yet a beauty meld, harmonized with destruction. The bringer of calamities and death but also warms those from cold.

When I first heard that, I firmly accepted that those who bask in warmth and flames were weak, ugly inside.

I was never the one who believes that such beauty could ever exist in mass-destruction.

And then I saw you.

Those turquoise eyes of yours held untold stories, with wonderful beginnings and dangerous, lost endings. Where every page was breathing and brimming with color. But all of these were veiled and masked with distrust. But one thing is held true...

You were the most beautiful to me. Even with all the walls of flame surrounding you. If burning thyself was the price I must pay to know you, then so be it.

I wanted to ingrain a memory in your mind, a tiny particle of thought that bears a remnant of me. So little by little, day by day, you'll find yourself thinking of me. Until one morning, you will wake up and realize you can't think of anything else, but me.

"𝑴𝒀 𝑫𝑨𝑹𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮...𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑵𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑩𝑬 𝑼𝑵𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑫 𝑩𝒀 𝑴𝑬"

°.⊰✦⊱━┅━┅━┅━┅━┅━⊰✦⊱.°

⎖''҈ 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑻࠱°.•

𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 , maroon 5

➷ 𝑶𝑲𝑨𝒀 , chase atlantic

➷ 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑰𝑺 𝑨 𝑩*𝑻𝑪𝑯 , two feet

➷ 𝑩𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲𝑭𝑨𝑺𝑻 , dove cameron

➷ 𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫 𝑰𝑻 , the weeknd

➷ 𝑭𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 , enhypen

➷ 𝑻𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯 𝑫𝑶 𝑼𝑺 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 , rosenfeld

➷ 𝑹𝑬𝑫 𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑺 , stray kids

°.⊰✦⊱━┅━┅━┅━┅━┅━⊰✦⊱.°

⎖''𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆!!!࠱
↳𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
⤷𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖
⤷𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
⤷𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃
⤷𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐄

''𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑࠱
↳ 𝐊𝐍𝐘 characters belongs to࠱
@𝐤𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞
↳ Chapter editor࠱
@dracmlfoy
↳ different story plots࠱
@xReiSchwarz

°.⊰✦⊱━┅━┅━┅━┅━┅━⊰✦⊱.°
(ノ≧▽≦)ノ °.•.°.°•
﹛𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈﹜