᪥᪵ᝰ𝓸𝓷𝓮ࣹ🌹᪶ࣧ࠱

🌹🤍⎯𝄃第一章❞
『序章』
⤿❦⤾
╔═════➳⃨⃰♥︎᮫⃯΅═════╗
𝐓𝐖.𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐄
╚═════➳⃨⃰♥︎᮫⃯΅═════╝

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕❞-֍ۖॢً

𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 night wings blew past his muscular figure as he watched the spider lilies in his garden sway upon each breeze. The rolling billows of green grass; the slight lurching of tree branches; the drunk moon hung above the skies; twinkling stars freckling, dotting the blank canvas above.

The man was beautiful. That's for sure.

His cold and calm demeanor as he stared into the garden. His black-hued hakama pants contrasting his striking navy blue top, toning down his prominent color choice. dark red hair was tied up as his turquoise eyes were fixed on the lilies' movements and the way the sway gracefully in the wind.

He will surely stand out in the crowd. Especially with that blue tatewaku pattern embroidered in his yukata.

As he sat down on his engawa, inhaling and enjoying the crisp peaceful atmosphere inside his estate, a book about the chinese royal family in his hands that he was reading just awhile ago.

"Momodate-sama, it's already midnight, don't you have plans for slumber?" his assistant questioned with worry for his master's health.

His eyes slowly shifted to his assistant, cocking both of his eyebrows, "It's merely just midnight. You speak of me as if I'm a porcelain vase on the edge of the shelf-"

He paused, returning his gaze back at the scenery "-I'm not that fragile Norio-san."

An old man stood near his door, his grey hair tied in a bun, glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose, and his black eyes fixed on the view.

The man could hear his assistant sighing behind him, "Very well Momodate-sama. if you ever feel sleepy, just know that your bed has been arranged."

"Have a wonderful evening Momodate-sama." The man bowed down in respect for his master and slowly closing the doors, tip-toeing as to not disturb his master's peaceful moment.

Leaving the gorgeous man alone in his room. His eyes scanning through the book. Ever once leaving to regard at the lillies, to the perpetual moon.

"This book is just as useless as the previous ones." he sneered under his breath, waxing wroth all over his face.

Throwing away his book to the farthest side of his engawa, leaving it there for his servants to arrange it themselves. This wasn't the only times this man has done this. But even so this information isn't important.

"Should I? Or should I not?" He whispered, placing his free hand under his cerise lips.

Deciding whether to leave it be or damn the damned. Considering his mood has been rotted by the book and hearing the news that his beautiful, cute subordinates betrayed him, tattling his identity to the pesky demon slayers...he chose the latter.

"Norio-san."

His assistant slowly appeared before him, kneeling down and his head bowed low, "What do you need me for, master?"

The man couldn't help but etch a small smirk across his face. His idea seems to have lighten up his mood. Not that anyone who has been betrayed wouldn't enjoy it.

"Call my beloved disciples," he spoke, "I have something delightful to gossip with them."

Norio already had a vague idea on what his master will be doing and he must admit, his doings would be righteous. Righteous indeed.

"Very well, master." he bowed down before disappearring into thin air.

As his disciple went to fetch his darling disciples, he pulled out his kiseru.

°.⊰✦⊱═┅═┅═┅═┅═┅═⊰✦⊱.°

❝Story writer:@xReiSchwarz
❝Chapter editor:@dracmlfoy