chapter nine

Chapter nine

TIME SKIP: filming-

recap: It's been a couple of weeks, and we finally get to start filming! Walker and I are pretty close, and I really like him. We've gone to dinner with Chris and Victoria twice, but that's pretty much all we've seen of them. It's currently 4 am, and I'm getting ready for breakfast before we go to set.

I brush my teeth and threw on a grey sweater. Walker was still in bed, staring at his phone.

"I'm leaving whether you're ready or not," I tell him, grabbing a pair of socks from my drawer. "Fine. Fine. I'll be ready in a second." I nod and put on my socks before walking over to the door to grab my shoes.

"Ready?" I ask as Walker comes out of the bathroom. "Yep, let's go." I open the door and we walk down the hall to the lobby.

I spot Ruth first. She's leaning against the front counter talking to one of the workers. He looked young...her age probably. I nudge Walker and point in her direction. Walker and I giggled as we look around for Gracie.

She's like not here. We probably look really stupid just standing in the middle of the room.

"Hey!" Gracie says, putting her hands on my shoulders. I scream, grabbing Walker's arm. We quickly turn around to see Gracie standing in front of us. "Sorry, didn't mean to startle you." She grins. "God, you scared the shit out of me!"

Ruth walks over to us. "You okay?" She asks. "Yeah, she's fine. Just practicing for our new tv show." Gracie jokes. "Right," Ruth chuckles. "I don't get it?" Walker says. "Cause it's a horror series...and people scream a lot." "Ohh,"

Gracie laughs and puts her arm around me and Ruth. We all walk outside to the patio and sit at a small table.

"Let's go order," Gracie says. Ruth nods and they both get up. "Can I borrow your phone? I told my mom I'd text her before we wentset, but I left mine in our room." "Sure," Walker says, handing me his phone.

I open his phone and his camera roll pops up. I notice some random photos of me so I go into Instagram and post them on his account.

Instagram
• walker.scobell

scobell

Liked by sadiesink_ and 120k others

walker.scobell why u so obsessed with me 🤭
also it's raeeeeee :) ... more

view all comments

user15 hi

user11 first!!

user10 how is she so pretty???
| walker.scobell bruh idkkk
user10 👀
walker.scobell its raelynn lmaooo
user10 😭😭

user36 lmaooo I'm so confused
| walker.scobell SAME LIKE I WAS JS TRYNA MSG MY MOM

vancityreynolds walker's getting exposed over here
~ liked by creator

k.eatingaddyson LMFAO u should see my camera roll
| raelynn.darcy STOP I JS REALIZED UR USERNAME
k.eatingaddyson girl 💀

user14 damn

user8 you guys are so cute

sadiesink_ you should see noah and millies camera rolls lol
~ liked by creator

A/N

i hope u enjoyed this chapter! <33
vote + comment