Chapter 1 - Winter

It was the beginning of winter; the leaves were dying and falling off the trees and the weather began to get colder and colder every day. Changbin put on a long sleeve shirt that was tight on his chest making his man titties look big, a pair of his favorite dark blue jean pants, tennis shoes and his black fluffy beanie. He sighed softly and looked at the calendar, it was the worse day of the month presentation day. He was senior at Korea university and today he had to present his newly composted music that he and his group called 3racha have been working on for three months now. "Why?! WHY TODAYYYY?!?!?!" he yelled wanting to sit in the corner of his room sobbing. After pulling himself together and told himself that he can do it and other confident sentences he threw on his long puffy black coat and left for school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Changbin was late as always getting to his first period class, the only reason why was because he didn't care for it and he didn't like the teacher, well he didn't even know the teacher because he or she never came either. The teacher was always either sick or had "Important" business to attend to, so he would just come to class when he wanted to. The sub they had for the class was no better, she was always sleeping, so the students would just sit there fighting, playing on their phones, or just talking to each other. He sat down in his seat in the back corner on the classroom and closed his eyes drifting off into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally fourth period and Changbin was shaking like he had become a human vibrator. "Come on hyung don't be scared you are the bravest and biggest out of me and Chan hyung." said Jisung hugging onto Changbin's muscular arm. Changbin stood there in pure silents as he thought of all the horrible things that could possibly happen during this presentation. The music teacher they had was quite strict about the music they composted and produced, and he knew for a fact that if she didn't like this piece, they would be force to either redo the piece all over again from the beginning or they would have to repeat the class again next year. "Bin we will do fine just calm down okay please for me." said Chan rubbing Changbin's back softly. Changbin gulped loudly and nodded as they entered the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys came out of the room screaming and cheering, "YES AN A+!" Changbin shouted making everyone in the hallways look at them like they were insane. "Shhhh Bin everyone is looking at us now." said Chan smiling widely at young male dancing with Jisung. The bell rung claiming that the day has ended, and it was time to go home, do homework, and start preparing for tomorrow Friday. The boys grabbed their coats and headed out to the cold outdoors. "Well, I'll catch y'all later." Jisung said while waving at them and going to opposite way to go meet up with his boyfriend Lee Minho. "Bye sungie" both the older males said at the same time and started to walk together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"See I told you it wasn't going to be so bad." stated Chan has he walked backwards looking at Changbin who was hugging himself tightly so that the cold wind couldn't hit the spots that were easy to get to. "I know hyung I know" said Changin rolling his eyes and grinning softly at the older male. Chan stopped walking backwards as he heard his phone buzzing in his pocket. "Yes minnie?" He asked smiling and licking his lips at the other boy on the other side of the phone. "Yes, I'm coming baby I'm coming I love you bye." He hung up the phone and looked at Changbin. "Well, I'm going to start walking home now Seungmin said he was home and his soooo hungry." he said putting his phone back into his turning the opposite way. "Okay I'll see you tomorrow then." Changbin said waving at him, and Chan began to run back to the apartment he lived in. Changbin walked quietly alone but he was almost home, so it didn't matter to him until he saw a large yellow sign telling and men working on the road and the pavement. "What's going on?" Changbin asked as he tapped the old looking man on the shoulder getting his attention. "Oh, we have to fix the sidewalk, pavement, and road over here today. You'll have to go a different route to get your house sorry." the old man said bowing to him. Changbin nodded okay and bowed back to him, he turned around and began his even longer journey home. "A few more blocks than I'll be home" Changbin thought to himself until suddenly something caught his attention and a young handsome boy inside.