9.

Word count: 917

Nobody's POV

... it was Dream...

Tommy looked at Dream with a frown. "What do you want, dream." The raccoon hybrid said with gritted teeth. "I want to fight you." The masked boy said angrily.

"Wha-"Tommy was rudely cut off, "Meet me tonight 12:30Am at the city's wishing well!" Dream yelled not waiting for a response. Dream began to walk away. "Oh.. and bring a weapon of your choice."

Tommy was speechless, "I," Tom began. The blonde turned around to face Niki., she shrugged and frowned. This was gonna be a long day.

.................................................................................> Time skip to end of school day! :)

Tommy's pov

Niki, Tubbo and I walk to the fountain in the school's courtyard, when we see a girl walking up to us. "Hello, Tommy." I look at Tubbo then Niki in confusion.

"My eyes are here, Tommy." She says getting my attention again. I look at the girl, she has a forest green skirt and hoodie, as well as dirty blonde hair and white shoes.

In a way she looked like Dream. "Listen, if your not gonna talk I'm leaving." The girl says walking away with her arms crossed. "Do you guys, know who she is?" I ask curiously.

They both shake their heads, as we hear the bell ring. I walk towards Philza's carriage with Niki as I put my hood on and cross my arms, Niki does the same with her pink and white hood.

We reach the carriage as I say bye to Niki see Dream look at me, he nods and I nod back. I enter the car as Wilbur and Techno sit next to me.

"How was your first day, Toms?"Phil asks, I stay quiet and pull my hood over my head more, "Toms?" I sigh and rest my head on my hand.

"Ok well, how were your guys day." Phil asks referring to Wilbur and Techno. "Well, my day was good I got an A on my music test, the only sad thing was that Toms ran away from me." Wilbur said with a frown, I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"That's good, Wilbur. How about you Techno?" Phil asks curiously, Techno begins to speak. "My day was good." Techno says simply, probably not wanting to make a conversation.

As soon as we reach the castle I don't wait a second to jump out of the carriage, I somehow manage to kick Wilbur in the nose and Techno in the stomach.

I laugh and run inside to my room, I reach my room and open the door. I enter and close it, what weapon do I bring. I go on my pc I use for Minecraft, and search up 'What weapons' lots of things come up like, 'Swords, Bows, Dagger, Katana knife, gun, sniper, wooden stake.' And many other things.

"Hm...." I think out loud, maybe I should get a butler to get me all these weapons, so I can try them and see which is the best for me to fight with.

I walk around the house with a list of weapons for the butler, that was once I had found him. I see the butler I'm looking for but someone stops me.

"Toms." It was Wilbur, "Since, your a new vampire. Would you want to maybe eat with me?" I ignore him and walk towards the butler. 'Eat with him,' I scoff, 'does he even eat, he probably meant drink with him-drink blood.'

I finally reach the butler, "Excuse me?" I ask politely, "Oh,"The butler said jumping slightly at my voice. "Master Tom, you scared me." I laugh lightly, "Sorry." I say trying to be nice.

"How can i help you, master?" I mentally cringe at the nickname. "Uhm, I have a list here of weapons I need-For training and I need someone to get them for me." I say, the butler nods and takes the list, reading it the butler nods.

"I can get these to you in an two hours, is that okay?" I think about it, if it was 5:00 right now, the weapons would get here at 7:00. "Yes, that would be great thank you." I say before walking away.

"Toms!" I hear Wilbur yell, I sigh, I have two free hours, but I can't let him know that. "Do you, wanna get a drink with me."he say almost like I don't have a choice, "Nope, I'm afraid I'm busy." Wilbur raises his eyebrow, "I know you have two hours free." Fuck how does he do this "So I take it you will get a drink with me."

I groan as I'm pulled to the basement, by Wilbur. "This is not where the water is!" I scold, he sighs. "Toms, we aren't drinking water." He says as if it was obvious. "I ONLY DRINK WATER PRICK!" I yell at him angrily, I could be doing better things right now.

"Toms.. your a vampire now, you have to drink blood." I scoff at Wilbur's comment, "No, no I do not. Oh and by the the way, I'm a raccoon not, a vampire." I say walking away from the bitch.

I walk to my room and lay on my bed starring at the ceiling, soon I drift off to sleep and my nightmares begin.
................................................................................................>
I hope u enjoyed this chapter a little short but I'm fuckin tired. :(

Anyways have a good day/night/evening/morning whatever u wanna call it. :)

I like ur eyes