Transfere

Y/n pov

It was The Last term Of Y/n's 2nd Year at beauxbatons.

She was gonna go home after there Dinner."Hi Y/n"Fleur said in French "Hello Fleur' i said fleur was my Bestfriend in Beauxbatons she was a ¼ Veela."im goona miss you"i said "Huh why? We can still see on our third year..."she said "im Gonna transfer to Hogwarts"i said she was shocked....

Earlier that day......

Y/n was Getting ready for her class when her Owl Flew in to there Window."Ow Hello Gaby"i said the owl hooted happily."a letter for me ehh." i said while getting treats For Gaby. I Untied the letter from Gaby's leg.it was from her father.

Dear Y/n

I have decided that you will transfer to Hogwarts Please,Teleport home Tommorow Morning so we could get ur things from diagon Alley

Your, Father

I was Sad.i dont want to leave my friends.but when her father decides she should follow immediately.

Time skip Morning

"I will miss you Fleur"i said in french as i hugged her "me too please dont forget"She said we waved Goodbye to eachother and went our seperate ways. As i was getting ready to teleport my Brother Appeared And hugged me well Dad didnt mention Five's going to get me."I missed you"He said
"me too Brother"I smiled.
We teleported to home.

Time skip

At diagon Alley
Me, Five,and Vanya went ro buy my Things.cause dad was busy as always.

" it says here i need to get new robes obviously  i already had my wand"i said We went to madam Malkins To Get me my new robe.

We arrived at Madam Malkins Shop.we entered.

"Welcome to my shop what can i help you?"I presume It was Madam malkins "err i need Hogwarts Robes"I said Sheepishly "What year are you?"she asked "Year 3 im a Transferry"I said she just nodded and Waved her wand To measure me she was looking at us weirdly.

After she measured me and We get my new robesand pay. we were about to get out The  shop when she spoke "May i Ask what's your name please..''she said "oh im Y/n Hagreeves this is my brother five hagreeves and my sister Vanya Hagreeves"i said she gasped "oh my gosh your the Hagreeves"she said we just nodded and went out.

Time skip

September 1

It was finally the day i got to go to hogwarts.i was anxious.my Siblings and i  teleported to yhe train station. There were a lot of muggles. We went to A wall and ran through it and tehre it was teh hogwarts express.

There were a lot of Students saying goodbye to there parents.I bid my Siblings Goodbye and Grab my things and Climed To the train.

The train Started moving.i went to find myself a compartment.as i was looking for a compartment.i think everyone is staring and wispering at me like im some Bad guy.i just ignored them i finally found a compartment.

I seated myself and I opened my book on Potions.i forgot to buy English books nahh.......

Someone had entered my compartment it was a boy and a girl "Uhmm hi can we join you"the girl said she had a bushy hair i just nodded the two Sat."Im Hermione Granger and this is Neville longBottom"she said Neville Smiled shyly "Im Y/n Hagreeves''i said in  French
They looked shocked.i chuckled "Im Y/n Hagreeves"I said in english They gasped "As in Y/n Hagreeves"She squeald.Neville Fainted i gasped "Er is...... He Fine??"i asked she just nodded.Pheww i finally had two friends As Neville had recovered From fainting We talked And Laughed. "i hope you will be at Gryfindor" Hermione Said neville agreed.Then the train Stopped."Bye see you later"They said as we walked out our compartment. There were carriages waiting for us and i saw thesthrals pulled them.i can see them because i saw my mom getting killed.i sighed and Went to a Carriage.
I boarded the Carriage.no one boarded it welp.....

The carriage started moving.

I  Watched the beautiful view it was Breathtaking.An half an hour later the carriage stopped I Climed down the carriage. I can See  hogwarts from a distance.The first years Gasps including me..........

"First years, First years"Called a Man He was Quite big.........
"Only 3 to 4 persons Should ride A boat"He Instructed i went to a boat and carefully climed it. I dont want the boat to tip and That will be humiliating.......i sat there And while waiting I conjured a Book to read ofcourse it was Potions. I love Potions so much."Ermm can i join you?"A voice said it was so dreamy.i looked up at the person she has blond hair and beautiful eyes. "Yes" i said in french "Im luna Lovegood"She said "Im Y/n Hagreeves im a transferry from beauxbatons"i said "Welcome to hogwarts"She said in her dreamy voice i chuckled.
"ok please be seated we will be going now"Hagrid said (Luna told me his name)Then the boat Sailed. me and
Luna Talked about Hogwarts.i dont really know A lot of hogwarts.............and the Boat Stopped at the shore.and
I got of First and helped Luna of the boat..."Er See you later Y/n" she said i just nodded "First years First years "Hagrid called.i went to Him "Hi im Y/n Hagreeves and im in third year a transferry fron Beauxbatons"i said "Oh Come follow me you will be sorted"he said As the Students Who already got sorted went inside. We went inside The huge oak door. We stopped aT a giant oak door that led to the Dining hall i think.

I could see the first years Nervous i mean not really they were Anxious of where they will be sorted into. I was Anxious too....

Hi guys Shan Here i hope you like my story im sorry i left you with a cliff hanger.
Please Comment too if you had a problem With Something<3