sorting

Please scroll down

Y/n pov

We entered the room the first years Gasped it was beautiful the first years were first  getting sorted And ill be last. boys were looking at me (I didnt mention Y/n's ¼ veela too)she just chuckled.Some girl even slapped A Boys hand because he was Drooling......

"Colin Creevey" a woman said i think her name was Prof. mcgonagall ..

Time skip....

There was only one First year to be sorted."Lizzie Mcguire"
Mcgonagall said the girl shyly sat on the chair then prof. Mcgonagall put the sorting hat on her head it shouted "Griffindor!!!!" the Griffindor table Applause. Now everyone was Looking at me and whispering. I looked at prof. Mcgonagall she just nodded i walked to the stool and sat on it the hat spoke "Oh a Hagreeves eyy hmmmmmm............ Slytherin!!!!!!!!!!!!"The hat shouted the Slytherin table clapped and cheered loudly. I stand up and was about to walk to my table when dumbledore called me "Y/n please introduce yourself"He said oh oh
"errm im y/n hagreeves"i said in Having a french accent"What??!"A boy said 'Told you she's a hagreeve' i even heard it i chuckled and went to my table. There were a lot of people offering me a seat.

I just sat Next to theodore Nott (you know him Since childhoodand he understands French too) "Hi "i said in french "Who are you?"he asked pretending he doesnt knows me "Idiot"i said
"How are you by the way"he asked "im fine"i replied''

"Ahemm"A girl Cleared her throat "Ohh this is my friends"he said "Hi im pansy parkinson"a girl said "Im Blaize Zabini"a boy said "And im Draco Malfoy this is my Cronies Crabbe and Goyle"a boy said.

"nIce to meet you all"I said in french (No one Knew you could speak English Except Hermione,Neville,And luna)

Dumbledore stood up and Spoke "i only have two words"  "tuck in"he said then food appeared i only got mashed potatoes and fried Chicken cause im used to eat french food.....Only me and Theo talked because the others cant understand me.........

After Dumbledore had Dismissed i said my Goodbye's to Theodore and hisfriends they just waved and hurried away.....welp.
I went to Professor mcgonagall to get my time table......

.i finally found professor Mcgonaggal.she handed me my Time table...

Potions was first so i went to the dungeons I dont really know wheres my dorm yet..i was walking aimlessly at the dungeons when i bumped into Malfoy and his cronies i mean friends "Err May i asked where the slytherins common room located??"i askedwith my french accent he Smirked "Of course i do Sweetheart"He said eww "Follow me"he said he walked to a portrait and Said "pureblood" he said "Thanks "i said "Anytime Darling"he said with a smirked i flinched if my brother was here He would actually Punched him..i quickly entered the common room it was so Aesthetic the leather couch the slytherin designed Walls. After wondering i finally found my Dorm i entered my things were already at my bed. It was still 8:30 i have time to unpack before I go to potions class......i laid on my bed and was relaxing whem the door opened....it was a girl she looked like luna but they have differences....."Uhm hi im Astoria Greengrass"she said "Oh hi you are my roomate?"i asked with my french accent "Yes your Hagreeves right"she squeeald she ran up to me and hugged me "im a big fan of yours"she said and let go of me "ohh im sorry for hugging you without permision"she said apologising i chuckled "Its fine.. You remembered me of someone from Beauxbatons"i said remembering fleur..... "who is that person?"she asked hesitating a bit "oh her name is Fleur Delacour she was my bestfriend since first year"i said.... "Oh yes i know her she's ¼ veela right"Astoria said "Yes"
We talked for minutes .....