𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃

𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘

"Sorry that I don't know if I'm in love with you when I've only known you for a month!"

"Don't. Lie to me. I see it written all over your face."

"I just... I-"

"Why won't you just tell me what's holding you back?"

"I don't... I don't know if it will- can last."

"Why ever not?"

"You... you'll go back to LA. You'll start attending a new school. You'll find new girls. Fresher, hotter, cooler — better for you. And then I'll just be the girl who you kissed — once — one summer."

"You'll always be more than that to me."

________

Amberley Isla Stellholm has lived on Stellholm Island all her life. She's done her fair share of lifeguard service over the summers. This year, she's prepared for the typical summer — full-time duty, complete with saving a couple of careless kids. And when Ambrose Maxine Flloyd, a slightly cocky and mysterious American tourist, comes into the picture... she's completely unprepared for her world to change in every possible way.

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

depression

anxiety

alcohol

strong language

attempted sexual assault scene

________

Hey guys! Welcome to A Love Like Seafoam, my third original story! I've wanted to write a summer romance story for some time now, and have had some drafts stored away for a bit as well. My other two stories have barely started as well, but as an ADHDer, I find it really helpful to have several different outlets of interest at once — thus, I will simply update whichever story calls out to me most at any one time. I love you guys so, so, so much — you have no idea. Thank you to all the people who have read my stories.

Ok, enough rambling. Love ya, and I hope you enjoy...

A Love Like Seafoam.

-Katelin, your author 🤍