chapter 4: Huge Argument/Nightmare

In Dark cacao is office

Dark cacao pov:
Pure vanilla was acting weird his in his normal face without his sweet smile everytime I say something to him he just said nothing he just nod his head what make him like this?

Dark cacao:Pure vanilla do I have any works?

Pure vanilla look at me and he look at his list

Pure vanilla: You have nothing today.......your highness

He talked that first time but That word hit in my mind with that 'highness' word what make him like this he can just call me by my name or my nickname like Dark cacao or Cacao word. What makes him change his mind?

(You know all why. Well let's just say that Pure vanilla doesn't want to call Dark cacao is name or his nickname bc he doesn't want to see him or talk to him he wanted to be free and escape dark cacao but all his guard and watcher can see him. Which he can't escape. And that's why he doesn't want to say dark cacao cookie name)

Dark cacao:Pure vanilla you know you can just call me by my name or nickname

Pure vanilla:I don't want to...

I got up from my sit and walk to pure vanilla

Dark cacao:and why is that?

Pure vanilla:I just don't...

Dark cacao:Pure vanilla cookie what's wrong with you. You been acting weird lately Ignoring or never talk to me even Seeing me what's even bothering you!!

No one pov:

Dark cacao yelled at him pretty mad but he know is for his own good Pure vanilla look at him

Pure vanilla:Well your the one who is bothering me. You betrayed me and our friends even hurted my People and suffering Hollyberry and White Lily!!

Pure vanilla yelled at Dark cacao and which dark cacao got really mad

Dark cacao:well is my duty as a king so I can take over this Kingdom and I don't care about our friends and the people!!

Pure vanilla: WHAT'S EVEN WRONG WITH YOU YOUR THE REASON WHY THE PEOPLE ARE SCARED OF YOU!!!

Dark cacao:HOW DARE YOU YELL THAT TO YOUR OWN KING!!!

Pure vanilla:KING!?. WHO DID YOU THINK YOU ARE SAYING MY OWN KING YOUR NOT EVEN MY KING I AM THE RULER ON VANILLA KINGDOM NOT IN DARK CACAO KINGDOM YOU JUST BROUGHT HOLLYBERRY GOLDEN CHEESE AND MY PEOPLE HERE!!!!

Dark cacao:I AM A KING TOO! YOU WILL OBEY AND LISTEN TO ME AND YOUR MY ASSISTANT

pure vanilla:I WAS NEVER YOUR ASSISTANT AT THE PAST YOU JUST TOLD ME TOO!!!

Caramel arrow and Dark Choco got in the office and hear the yell and argument

Dark cacao:SO YOU STILL DON'T WANT TO BE MY ASSISTANT AND WANT TO RUN AWAY WITH DOES USELESS COOKIE!!

Pure Vanilla: THEY'RE NOT USELESS COOKIE THEY'RE ARE OUR FRIENDS YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!!

Dark cacao:I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU CHOOSE THEM I BEEN CARING AND LOVING ABOUT YOU IN YEARS AND YOU BETTER LISTEN TO ME NILLA!!

Pure vanilla: caring and Loving me..... CARING AND LOVING ABOUT ME!?. FIRST OF ALL YOU HURT THE PEOPLE AND OUR FRIENDS SECOND OF ALL YOU ASK ME TO BE YOUR ASSISTANT AND THIRD NOW YOU BEEN CARING AND LOVING ABOUT ME AND I NEVER WANT YOU TO CALL ME THAT NAME AGAIN YOU SELFISH KING!!!

Dark cacao Was furious and Slapped Pure vanilla on the face
Caramel arrow and Dark Choco Saw the whole thing

Dark Choco:FATHER WHAT'S GOT INTO YOU!