Game part 2

Much to his Relief anya had come to School the next day.When he asked her why she didn't come to school for a couple of days she simply responded that she was sick and had to stay at home for a couple of days.Damian was so relieved that it was just a cold and nothing else,he missed her a lot these few days she wasn't around.Then the two other boys Ewen and Emile grabbed the opportunity and told her and Becky about the game they were hosting after school.They had also invited a couple more kids like bill the boy who almost hit anya accidentally.Becky had her suspicions but she eventually agreed with one condition they weren't gonna do anything extreme on that game.The two boys were now red as they understood what she meant and they promised nothing very extreme would happen.Tho they told her that there was gonna be alcohol but she brushed it off like she didn't hear them.
Time passed so quickly that they hadn't realised that School was already over.Becky met with anya before going on Ewens dorm for Becky to fix her makeup a little as there was this boy that was coming she liked a lot.Anya waited for her very impatiently because..because.She couldn't resist the thought.She wanted to talk to Damian she had missed him a lot and thought about him a lot during her Sick days.She didn't know why but she had developed some feelings for the stupid Boy.She screamed at her pillow when she realised that and she let her imagination run wild.She imagined him leaning close to her whispers escaping his mouth which sent shivers down anyas spine.She Imagined him looking at her with his hazel eyes that made the pink haired female blush every time she made contact with them and she had to admit that he grew to be quite handsome..and cute..She had to stop she had to she couldn't be able to face him otherwise.Then she heard it.
"Hey anya ready to go?"Becky sounded excited,yet nervous
"Uh yeah of course let's go"A small voice spoke.