The ball

New story everyone!!(Cause I missed them)Also Damian's turning 17 so their all around that age.
.
.
.
Damian was under a lot of stress.What can I say, his father was always comparing him to his older brother so he didn't expect anything when he aced his tests,made new connections or when he became an imperial scholar.

It came as a surprise to him when his father said he wanted to talk to him.
"What has it been..like 4 months since the last time he's even looked me?"He thought
"We'll that's certainly not good"

There's a light knock on the door "Father?May I come in?"
"You may"

Once Damian steps into the room his blood runs cold as he sees his fathers expression,the first thing that comes to his mind is that something had happened to him.But then the older male spoke.

"Damian as you know your 17th birthday are coming up"
'Oh so this is about my birthday..since when has father even cared for that?'The boy thinks
"Yes I know"
"So just like your brother you will be also hosting a ball"

"Really?You haven't approached me in like 5 months and you seriously wanted to involve my brother and his stupid 17th bd plans on MY 17th birthday?"

His father stiffens his expression he didn't expect for his son to react like that at all.He quickly wants to think of something to respond with but his mouth goes dry, he hadn't realised he had not talked nor looked at Damian for such long period of time?
Anyway he doesn't have the time to care the family's name is the top priority right now.

"You have to follow your brothers steps if you want to succeed in life and make me proud"

Damian is socked.Will he not make father proud by making his own path?
"I-"
"Yes father"
"Great I will begin making preparations for your ball.Bear in mind tomorrow at your school everyone will know what a grand party you are going to throw.Also some girls from very important families are going to be attending so be sure to welcome them and choose one carefully"
He
Was
Mad
'What the fuck?'That was the first thing he thought of the first thing that was on the tip of his tongue ready to be spilled out.
"F-Father you were already inviting people before asking me?A-and what do you mean choosing one?"He said that with a scoff followed by nervous laughter.

"Well you will be marrying one of them when you are older"
"WHOA WHOA WE MISSED A COUPLE OF STEPS THERE-MARRIAGE FATHER WHAT-NO"
"No buts now go I've got work to do"
"W-WHAT YOU CANT JUST SHOO ME AWAY THIS CONVERSATION IS NOT OVER"
"Oh but it is out now"
"H-HUH"

With that Damian was dragged out by some guys and went to his room feeling like shit.This can't be happening I'm not marrying some girl I don't even know.The thoughts we're running like water in his mind he couldn't stop them.By the time he wakes up tomorrow everyone in school will know about his ball and that was frighting him.He had a good reason to.Normally the girls were drooling over him but he learned to ignore it by talking to his friends,but now- oohohoho now there was nooo stoping them they are going to practically choke him to death.
'UGH THIS IS SO-SO STUPID"
...
¨the only thing I wanted was to celebrate my birthday with my friends..My Anya.."
"WAIT NONONO NO NOT MY ANYA ANYA ONLY"
With an oof he crashed into the bed waiting for the next day to come Saturday was approaching.Fast.

It's done guys chapter one of a new story slayyy😂