day one

i arrived at cousins beach excited for what it awaits for me. jer hugged me soon as i got out of the car not long after conrad walked out my heart raced i felt butterflies swarm all around my stomach. he ran up and hugged me u felt so happy he chose me to first hug not long after the boys swooped him away from me. i went inside conrad and jers mum was there (susan) she was so happy to see me.Complementing my hair and my clothes she looked to happy but deep down somthing was wrong i felt it. I immediately ran up to my room i was so happy to be back in it i felt the warm breeze across my body. The smell of lavender i was just so exited to be back. i couldn't be more happier. someone knocked my door it was conrad he was so different he acted the same but there was somthing different about him. He asked about the drive here i told him some boy asked me to come to the beach party and i asked conrad about it he was it was lame no point in me going jer and steven were going but conrad stayed here with me i felt like he likes me. The sun went down me and conrad went into the pool we talked for ages and he asked me if i ever felt anything for him i froze. I started stuttering he said i know u don't it's fine. i looked deep into his eyes i said i do. he froze i do like u conrad fisher he swam slowly towards me and i thought he was going to kiss me. But he hesitated i thought hey it's my time soon as i leaned in steven and jere ran in. God sake they ruin everything we got out and went back in side and got some pizza everyone was asleep and i went out in the balcony conrad was standing there. I walked over and asked him are we ever going to talk about what just happend he turned around i don't know are we. I said we nearly kissed? he was leaning in on me my heart started raceing he went in and kissed me ive been waiting on this my whole life i was destened for one of the fisher boys and i got one.