day two

jer wasn't being himself lately it's like a big grey cloud has came over him. Ever since i kissed conrad he's been distant.Have i done anything belly whispered to herself. Conrad walked in asking if i'm okay i jumped up cause i wasn't expecting him to walk in he stood there for a couple of minutes until i answered him. I was just thinking about some stuff i replied to him he was still a bit confused but carried on talking to me. Jer walked by me without smiling or anything i pulled him into a room asking him about what was up with him he replied with i saw u and conrad kissing i was bit confused asking him what about it he replied with it should of been me. What i said i stood there schocked i couldn't even move he was getting closer to me i pushed him away i told him my heart belonged to conrad and him only and that was it. He got angry started smashing things i ran out to conrad crying.He stood there hugging me then saw jer walking out of the place i was. He walked over and budged up shouting what did u do to belly. He smirked saying i said what i had to. Conrad looked so confused pushed him and ran to me he took me to my room and i was just to stunned and what got over jer conrad seemed pissed off what up i asked conrad he just turned to me in a distgusting look. Lucky steven walked in and went and sat beside me he asked does anybody think jer is a bit weird right now. Conrad let out a little laugh i wasn't likening his behaviour at all i told steven no don't think anything is up with him i said conrad walked out of the room in a mood.Steven said what's up with him i acted like nothing is wrong other than it was just a bit to warm. He eventually left with jer and the moms where out it was just me and conrad the way i liked it but now i felt uneasy i felt sick to my stomach what did conrad think we had done? It was night time we were all getting ready for bed conrad wasn't even sleeping with me he slept downstairs i was to fucking annoyed with him i didn't even care i mean was this relationship meant to be or was it just a fantasy that came true?