Chapter 1: The Background

Two Navy SEAL Papas/Papi and an Army Medic Dads/Papa have to go overseas and leave their Eight Crazy Children with their Uncle Chimney Han, Uncle Josh Russo, Aunt Maddie Buckley-Han, Aunt Carla Price and Three-Month-Old Cousin Jee-Yun Buckley-Han. Yes Chimney and Maddie are married and Chimney is the only one on the 118 that knows Evan Buckley-Diaz, Edmundo Buckley-Diaz, Jake Carter and Ben Carter. He is too scared to talk about them to the 118, all they know is that he and Maddie are watching Maddie's younger brothers Four Crazy Children, his friends Four Crazy Children, and their six pets. The 118 doesn't meet the Eight Crazy Children and their six pets until they get brought into the firehouse, because Josh Russo and Carla Price cant keep up with them.

How would the 118 and their families feel when they learn there are more people in the Buckley-Han Family. Also, the others are called the Buckley-Diaz Family and Carter Family. Learning that the Buckley-Diaz and Carter Families are far more Crazier than they think. How will they react when Eight Children and six pets come into the 118 Firehouse. While Maddie Buckley-Han and Chimney Han roll their eyes. Also looking at Josh Russo and someone come in with the children and pets, like what did they do this time.

The Photos in order go: Eddie Diaz, Buck Buckley, Carla Price, Josh Russo, Maddie Buckley, Chimney Han, Jee-Yun Buckley-Han, Christopher Diaz, Andrea Jennifer AJ Buckley-Diaz, Isabella Alisa Buckley-Rodriguez-Diaz, Christian Blake Buckley-Diaz, Finland Buckley-Diaz(AJs dog), Carmon Buckley-Rodriguez-Diaz(Isabellas dog), Moose Buckley-Diaz(Family cat), MooMoo Buckely-Diaz(Family dog), Ben Carter, Jake Cater, Mark Carter, Maya Carter, Martin Carter, Melody Carter, Maverick Carter(Family dog) and Earl Gray Cater(Family cat).

The set of photos on the left are the Buckley-Diaz-Han Family and the set photos on the right are the Carter Family.