Chapter 2: The Meeting the Buckley-Diaz Family

The Photos in order go: Eddie Diaz, Buck Buckley, Carla Price, Josh Russo, Maddie Buckley, Chimney Han, Jee-Yun Buckley-Han, Christopher Diaz, Andrea Jennifer AJ Buckley-Diaz, Isabella Alisa Buckley-Rodriguez-Diaz, Christian Blake Buckley-Diaz, Finland Buckley-Diaz(AJs dog), Carmon Buckley-Rodriguez-Diaz(Isabella's dog), Moose Buckley-Diaz(Family cat), and MooMoo Buckely-Diaz(Family dog).

The Buckley-Diaz Family has their Papa/Papi in the Navy SEALS and their Dad/Papa in the Army. Lieutenant Commander Evan Buckley-Diaz is a U.S. Navy SEAL and Lieutenant Edmundo Buckley-Diaz, have four Children Christopher age 14,Christian Blake age 13, Andrea Jennifer AJ Buckley-Diaz age10 and Isabella Alisa Buckley-Rodriguez-Diaz age 8.

They have three dogs and one cat Carmon Buckley-Rodriguez is Isabellas dog, Finland Buckley-Diaz is AJs dog, MooMoo Buckely-Diaz the family dog and Moose Buckley-Diaz is the family cat. They don't know about Moose, as their children get him while they are overseas.

Lieutenant Commander Evan Buckley-Diaz is a U.S. Navy SEAL and Lieutenant Edmundo Buckley-Diaz are married and have been for the past four years. Both of them have a step-child, Christopher, Eddie Buckley-Diazs and Shannon Diazs child, while Isabella, Evan Buckley-Diazs and Carmen Rodriguezs child. Either of the two children have a good relationship with their Mothers. Christophers Mother left while Eddie was overseas and Isabellas Mom got deported back to Mexico. Their other children Christian and AJ are both adopted. Even though their Children arent their own children, that they had together they both of Eddie and Evan love all four of their children and would want more someday.

Lieutenant Commander Evan Buckley-Diaz is a U.S. Navy SEAL, Commander is Senior Chief Petty Officer Ben Carter. Lieutenant Edmundo Buckley-Diaz, Captain is Army Captain Jake Carter. The four of them are great friends and are like family.

Evan Buckley-Diazs nicknames are Buck, Baby Seal, Lieutenant Commander Baby Seal, Classified and Top Secret Guy, Evs Evy, Ev, Bucky, My Buck, Papa Buck, Papa Seal, Buckaroo, Buckley, Cool Badass Navy SEAL, my Brother, Hello My Stupid Crazy SEAL, Stupid One, Evanito, Top Secret Son, and many more.

Edmundo Buckley-Diazs nicknames are Eddie, Baby Bear, Eds, Ed, Smart One, my Brother-In-Law, My Annoying Mad Army Man, Ambulance Guy, and many more.

The Children's Nicknames are Christopher-Sweet nephew Chris, Chris, Superman, my Child(1) wonderful Step-Son Christopher, one of my favorite people in the whole world, my nephew, Evans Step-son, My Chris Buckley-Diaz, my sweet child Christopher Buckley-Diaz and many more. Christian-Chirsh, My Child(2), one of my favorite people in the whole world, and many more. AJ-My Child(3), one of my favorite people in the whole world, Princess 1, and many more. Isabella-Izzy, My Child(4), one of my favorite people in the whole world, Eddies Step-daughter, Izz, Princess 2 and many more.

Pets Nicknames: Carmon-Ball of Energy(1), Car and many more. Finland-Ball of Energy(2), Finy, Fin, Land and many more. MooMoo-Crazy Moo Puppy, my Puppy MooMoo, my sweet nephew MooMoo, Service Dog, Ball of Energy(3), Moo and many more. Moose-Ball of Energy(4), Moosie, and many more.