Chapter One

"Today's the day it all ends" I looked down from the balcony of the hospital room. I was tired of this life,I wanted to end it. Taking in a lot of courage, I closed my eyes and jumped off the railings.

I waited for the pain to wash over me but it didn't,I opened my eyes and looked,I wasn't falling, I looked at my right hand which had been held to avoid me from death,"give me your other hand"it seemed more like an order to me,looking at the ground for the last time,I felt like I was in a trance.

"Quick I'm losing my grip" The same voice shot towards me."Let go"I looked at the owner of the hand gripping me."Are you insane?,give me your other hand"The voice replied coldly. I lifted my left hand, immediately he got a reach of it,he yanked me back to the balcony as I landed on the floor.

"Are you okay" a nurse rushed towards me checking my body for any wounds."Why would you do that? aren't you afraid of dying?" The person that had saved my life looked at me. I turned my head sideways to avoid his cold glare."There wouldn't be a change if I died"I looked at him.

"Doesn't mean you should attempt suicide" His voice was raised."Look why are you even bothering yourself, it's my life who are you to tell me what to do with my life,if I want to die,I can, don't stop me"I shouted at him tears streaming down my eyes." You Don't know how much I've gone through,why can't I give up,I'm tired"by now I had fully broken down as I fell on my knees sobbing.

"I'm sorry"I felt two arms pull me into a hug,I continued crying, letting out all the emotions that had been bottled up inside me.He didn't do anything, much to my surprise and let me stay there.

He looked down to see the girl in his arms crying,he couldn't do anything but just stay there and let herself out, by the time he looked at her again,her breathing had relaxed,he carried her bridal style and placed her on her bed inside the hospital room.

Her shoulder length black hair complimented her strong personality.
He looked at her wondering what could've made her attempt suicide,it pained me to think she would've been dead if I had arrived even a second earlier.