Chapter Four

I watched in horror as the tune"Here Comes The Bride"played as my step sister got married to my lover.

I had been in love with Liam for two years now and it broke and shattered my heart to pieces to see him get married to my step sister.

"You are now husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." The priest announced for the crowd.My soul was brought back to my body as I watched with tears as Liam kisses Amelia.

Having the heart to take no more, I left the room and kept on running I couldn't go back to that hell, I just couldn't,I ran even as my body ached with pain. I couldn't give up now and I wouldn't.

I ran until a car stopped in front of me, "Don't move or I shoot" A huge and bulky man stepped out in black.
I knew he worked for Amy,I didn't move,I stayed in one place as he pointed the gun to my head. "Did Amy order you to kill me, is she afraid I will steal Liam from her"I scoffed glaring at him.

Boom!!

I heard a gunshot but as if pushed I bent my head and the bullet hit a wall creating a hole in it." That could've been my head"I turned to look at the wall when ...

Boom!!

Another gunshot, I didn't bother moving,the pain was too much as it shot my right shoulder.I clutched my right shoulder and looked at the bulky bodyguards.

"Take a direct shot Dammit, why didn't you just shoot my heart, why stop, you really want to get rid of me right?,well then here you go" I removed the hand clutching my right shoulder and spread my hands wide.

The guard looked at me with hesitation."What are you doing?, shoot me."I was losing every ounce of sanity left as I laughed hysterically and looked at him.

"Don't you want to fulfill your boss's orders,you want to end me don't you."I looked at him for the last time."Erase me now and wash my sins away."

Boom!!!

The gun sounded and all I saw was black before becoming unconscious. Its over,no more pain,no more sorrow.

"Good bye wicked world"I said in my mind. I'm going where I won't suffer again. My body fell backwards and I was surrounded in a pool of blood. My blood.