CHAPTER 11

Chapter 11

    I, I'm very grateful to you..."

    Yi Xi said incoherently, and he didn't know if the two people in front of him-especially the woman could understand what he meant. In fact, he really wanted to "feed" these two people. For his sister, he couldn't bear it and didn't have the guts to kill his sister who had turned into a zombie. Ever since the last living person around him died, he's been looking forward to someone coming to rescue him every day, even if... even if he didn't come to rescue people, It would be nice to have a few living creatures to feed his sister, that way... at least he can be much safer.

    There is no daylight here, there are only terrifying zombies and endless darkness, he can't even feel the passage of time, After the phone ran out, he could only count his own pulse to count the time. He became more and more desperate, and sometimes he even wanted to kill himself and feed himself to his sister until—these two showed up.

    He also It seems that he has the intention of letting these two kill his sister for him and then he will be completely freed. He was originally a cowardly and indecisive clerk. My little sister and that little bit of survival instinct. Now I can finally hope for a savior, even if he made them suspicious and murderous just now because of his stupidity, he can't let go of this line of life!

    Thinking like this, he Suddenly, a flash of light flashed in my mind, and I blurted out: "You, do you want to collect food from the supermarket? It's all here with me! We have scavenged a while ago, and they are all piled up together, only I know where the food is! "

    While he was talking, Feng Yan was still holding the corner of Feng Yan's clothes in his hand. With a "tsk", Feng Yan pulled the corner of the clothes back in disgust, and muttered, "How can a big gentleman be like a little girl..."

    Ling Jiu raised her eyebrows, became interested, and took a few steps closer: "Where is the thing? "

    Lin Yi stalked his neck: "You take me away, I will tell you!" "

    Ling Jiu narrowed his eyes, and with a clang, the bullet was loaded, and the muzzle of the gun had been pressed against his chin: "Want to die now?"

    Lin Yi was sweating and shaking non-stop. After a stalemate for a few seconds, he was finally defeated. After a while, he stooped to the corner of the bathroom, laboriously removed a piece of wood, and pulled out a large dark bag: "It's all here..."

    "Type and quantity?" Ling Jiu continued to ask.

    "Compressed biscuits, chocolates, cakes, ham, plums, canned fruit, instant noodles, mineral water... There are quite a few, I can't remember, I don't eat much..." Lin Yi slumped. Brain, clutching the strap of the backpack tightly in one hand, as if it was the last straw.

    It's a lot of miscellaneous things, and most of them are snacks that don't add much energy after eating. Ling Jiu couldn't help frowning, but he couldn't be too picky at the moment. He walked over and weighed the weight of the backpack. It was about 60 pounds, so he put it on his back and said as he walked out, "Feng Yan is optimistic about him. If you dare to play tricks, just wipe your neck."

    "Yes!" Feng Yan responded as if in response to the commander's order, and stabbed Lin Yi with the shotgun, "You still haven't followed?"

    Lin Yi was stunned for a moment before responding. When he came here, he was willing to take him with him. He was overjoyed for a while, and he didn't care about the barrel of his gun, so he quickly followed.

    Ling Jiu of course had a plan in mind. It wasn't that she had to take any kind of burden with her, but this person... It might be useful later.

    The three carefully walked through the shelves and the zombie pile, returned to the stairway where they came, and then walked to the underground parking lot on the B2 floor.