Lore and Summary (I)

As per your requests <3

You can skip this chapter if you like, as it isn't part of the story itself. Also I wrote everything by myself, a lot of it were written at 1AM-ish times, so something can still go wrong. All plotlines are original and it is different from the "canon" plot. Enjoy :)

»»————- ➴ ————-««

LORE

Geography / Setting

The setting is over a large piece of land as shown on the map (sorry, I'm not good a drawing maps)

- BLUE AREA -

A large part of land belongs the Walkers. Named the World of Walker, this country is prosperous and developed thanks to their advancement in drone technologies. People from all over the world who believes in the Unity have joined this large family.

Population: ~93,000 residents (all are active)

- YELLOW AREA -

The Neutral Territories, which belongs to nobody. Used to be barren land, some leftover people from the wars (will be explained in the "history" part) gradually built a small, loose town there, but as in the story, it is very underdeveloped and dull. 

Population: ~1,900 residents (no force, hence none active)

- RED AREA -

Territories that belong to the Red Nexus. Formerly a tech company, it developed into a whole country over time. Although the number of population is low, their power is still considerably high. It is said to having developed with technology stolen/hacked from the World of Walker.

Population: ~5,000 residents (about 900 active)

- GRAY AREA -

Unknown territories. No one wants to venture too far from the base.

»»————- ➴ ————-««

History

(From a history book in the digital library of the Center House)

- About 1000 B.C. -

An ancient civilization started to form. Strangely, their footsteps are all over the world, which tells us that they possess advanced technology already. We call them "the Ancient Walkers". Unfortunately, this civilization was destroyed in a solar storm, and so everything about them ended up here abruptly. (A/N: SEE "HEADING HOME" MUSIC VIDEO)

- Early 21st Century -

Secrets started to become uncovered as a young man with musical talents discovers the truth about himself as he found an object of importance from the Ancients: a piece of the shattered prophecy disk. With his musical skills, he quickly gained the attention of many people around the world, however to his dismay, only a few truly understood what he meant. Together they formed a network around the globe, called W47K3R5J01N. Their bonds were very tight even though they were from different countries, and they worked together to piece all the information together.