A Date With.........

All 3 enter a disco. Abir was sat in a corner. Firstly, he was not at all comfortable there, but, when he saw Mishti dancing, he was lost in her, even he didn't know why.

He was seeing Mishti, when a girl entered disco and started dancing, swaying her body with the beats of song, who grabbed Abir's attention. Abir quirks his eyebrows seeing her.

Mishti and the girl were dancing together, but Abir had his full focus on the girl. Abir went in the crowd and stood at some distance in front of the girl, crossing his arms to his chest. Even she noticed him and stopped dancing. This was noticed by Mishti. She was confused. She goes to Kunal.

Mishti- Oye, yeh ladki kaun hai??

Kunal- yeh Neha hai, jo meri bhabhi bante bante reh gayi. Jiski wajah se bhai ne bike liya tha.

Mishti- Achhaaaa!!!!!
______________________

Abir, Mishti, Kunal and Neha were sitting on a table together. Neither Abir, nor Neha was talking. They were just passing smiles to each other and Mishti was getting irritated.

Mishti- Chup kyun ho?? Baatein karo.

Neha- Abir, tum waise hi ho jaise college mein hua karte the.

Mishti (giving forced chuckle)- Achha!! Yeh pehle bhi aise hi hote the??

Abir was glaring Mishti.

Neha- Matlab??

Mishti- a...... m..... matlab young, da... dashing. That's amazing. But Neha, I have to tell you something. Abir aapko bahut yaad karte hain. Aapke baare itni baatein karte hain.

Abir was shocked and looks at Mishti with his mouth open. When Neha looked towards him, he gave a forced smile and then again glares Mishti. Neha smiles.

Mishti- aap bataao, aapko yaad aati hai ya nahi.

Abir- obviously aati hogi. 3 saal saath rahe hain hum. Jab aap kissi insaan ke saath itna time reh lete ho toh usski tasveer aapke subconscious mind mein fit ho jati hai, aur usske sapne aana swabhavik ho jata hai.

Mishti- a...b.... Neha, tum kal free ho??

Neha- kyun??

Mishti- Actually, Abir aapse milna chahte the.

Abir- maine aisa kab kaha??

Mishti- kyun?? Aap nahi milna chahte??

Abir- nahi, waise maine aise bhi nahi kaha.

Neha (chuckles)- haan. Free hoon. So abhi mai chalti hoon. Kal milte hain. Ok bye.

Saying this, Neha leaves. Even after Neha left, Abir was waving his hand bidding her goodbye. Mishti and Kunal were trying to suppress their laugh.

Mishti- Wah wah wah!!! Abir sahab, kal milna hi hai, bas karo ab.

Just then, waiter brings the bill.

Mishti- hain?? (To Kunal) Kya khaya humne???

Kunal (seeing the bill)- Yeh kya hai?? (To waiter) oh yeh kya hai?? Kuch khaya toh hai nahi, bill tumne baatein karne ka laga diya??

Abir- nahi. Jab tum dono dance kar rahe the, tab mera food time ho chuka tha. Maine kha liya tha.

Mishti (making face)- obviously.
_____________________

Next Morning, Mishti came to Abir's room.

Mishti (seeing the suit Abir has selected)- yeh select kiye hain??

Abir (with a proud smile)- Hmm.

Mishti- Date pe ja rahe ho ya lecture lagaane??

Abir's smile turned into frown.