Chapter 2 Realizing Feelings

HARRY'S POV 

      Oh god , first Dudley gives the most embarrassing speech ever then he says that I like Hermione . This is too much

 " I don't like my best friend , I mean sure , she is fucking cute , but still ? I don't like her .

" He smiles and shakes his head "Look , imma no love guru , but I know that u love her , No , wait , do not interrupt. Do you remember when it was your first summer break ? u were worried sick that she was in trouble , then when she was a stone statue you use to sneak in everyday to talk to her , and when she was finally released , u gave her the biggest hug . Now think do you not like her ?"

I thought for a while , yes I was bloody hell scared when she didn't contact me , I wanted to torture and kill the person who petrified her , and her hugs always make me feel better . 

"ye- yes , I like her , no , I love her " I was shocked myself . I loved her .

omg , I loved her , I was sunken in my own thoughts that I forgot Big D was still here 

"hey imma still here " that brought me to my senses . "Duddy I love her , I can't believe it " "oh god , u r sounding like a broken tape record . I know you love her ."

"I can't figure out how to tell her . " D was standing there , thinking , "don't you guys have buses or something ? " "IDK... I will have to search up "

"oh well th-" 

"Where r u Dudders? Look mommy brought u some new toys " oh shit , she was back . "D , slap me hard . " D did exactly that and waddled down 

"where were you dudders ? " came her shrill voice "oh , I was just beating the freak up , usually doesn't even take a beating properly but was very cooperative today "

" I hope he didn't make it too easy , that would be horrible wouldn't Duddy ?"

"No no , he did put up a fight ." Dudley replied "How dare he fight against you , he should be punished " 

Dudley's POV

Oh shit , she is determined to punish him , isn't she . Oh god , what am I suppose to do ?

"Here is some water Aunt Petunia ." came harr's voice . " Stay away from me freak " mom said , I know she is a horrible person but I still love her . 

"go to the kitchen and get me some donuts then go straight up , or else your presence will spoil them " I said while cringing mentally , as much as I hated doing this , I had to for his own safety 

Harry's POV 

D is playing perfectly , maybe I will get some food today . Oh well , one can hope . " Yes , of course " I went to the kitchen , took a box , ate one of them , and gave the box to D . When he ordered me to bring donuts , it meant that I should eat some . The bitch noticed that one of them was missing and shouted " Where is one of the donuts ? " D answered before I could "oh mommy I ate one of them " whew , That was a close one. "Then why didn't you bring one of the full ones boy ? you are good for nothing just like your family . Go to your  room and no coming out except bathroom " Dang it , luck is not in my favor today , so I quickly went to my room and kept quiet .